Favourite/Least Favourite Disney Sidekick?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Near-to-Tears, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

There were a few "favourite/least favourite" threads and I couldn't find one for sidekicks.

My favourite is Mushu from Mulan. Some of the lines he comes out with make me fall into hysterics every time, and I don't normally laugh at films. My favourite being "DISHONOR ON YOU! DISHONOR ON YOUR COW!". XDD

My least favourite is Pascal from Tangled. He doesn't seem to do much throughout the film other than be there and look grumpy, apart from when he suddenly decides to trip Gothel out of the tower which I felt was completely unneeded. Although I do love Gothel, so that may be where my dislike for him stems from. Also the fact he's a chameleon makes me think it was decided a 3am "what haven't we used as a sidekick?" meeting at Disney HQ.

What about you guys? c:

2. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

I really enjoyed Lefou from Beauty and the Beast. Probably because I played him in my Middle School production, lol. But, I always wondered how a guy like Gaston even became friends with someone like him. Weeeird.

I don't particularly have a least favorite, but then again, I don't particularly care for a lot of the sidekicks, hehe.

3. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

My favorite would have to be Abu from Aladdin. He may not have been able to talk but he was still funny. My second place would be Iago, the bird, because they make a good team. Third genie and fourth carpet.

Sorry I had to put them all cause I loved Aladdin growing up as a kid.

As for the least favorite, I never cared for zazu from the lion king. All he ever did was talk, he wasn't important.

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

This is really hard I think for my favorite I would have to say Mushu from Mulan. He just has the funny factor. Second would have to be Timon and Pumbaa. 3 would be Pain and Panic.

For least favorite.. I think I would have to say. I really dont know, I like all of them... they're all good in their own way.