358/2 Days Favourite Boss? Most Hated Boss? -Spoilers-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by tSG1, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Least favourite boss...? I guess it is a tie between The Ruler of Sky and Leechgrave. Leechgrave is soooo difficult -__- I don't even remember how many times that thing swallows Roxas, it is so so annoying. Also, Antlion. It is such a boring, long and annoying battle and you have to run around like crazy to avoid it.

As for my favourite..., not sure, i really enjoyed battling Pete, it is a lame battle but quite fun, also Riku's battle is really good but him using constantly that shield is quite annoying. The battle against Saix was fun as well, though Anti Saix is freaking hard to defeat. And finally Xion, although her final form is boring since it becomes repetitive and quite easy if you manage to avoid that huge explosion.

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Let's see...

My least favorite boss, hands down, has to be Xigbar. Everyone tells me that they had no problems beating him, but I literally stopped playing Kingdom Hearts II for at lease three months because of him. It was during those three months that I bought Re:CoM

My favorite boss is...Vanitas. I like fighting him, he's a good challenge, and for some weird reason, my adrenalin gets pumping every time I fight him. :3

3. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

I love Riku battle, Final Limit him over and over :3
    I hated Lord Of The Sky, I was doing it on standard mode and I literately had to go on beginner and do up to day 301 all over again. Hated it lol