358/2 Days Favourite Boss? Most Hated Boss? -Spoilers-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by tSG1, Oct 10, 2009.

1. NervousTyler Moogle Assistant

Well, my favorite boss was Xion.
    And I hate 2: Emerald Serenade (stupid f***ing heartless, running all the time)
    Ruler Of The Sky (The most motherf***ing you'll ever find! It throws you coins! Coins people! And to kill it you have to destroy its stupid tail
    and wait to finish its attacks when you destroy one piece of it!)

2. program Twilight Town Denizen

OH GOD!
    I Hated that treasure one in peterpan.
    It took me like 3 tries to kill it.

And my fave was Xion as well.
    The background music was great, and the ending scene made me sniffle.

3. kaji360 Moogle Assistant

favorite: Riku(he was the easiest, and i love him)
    most hated: leechgrave and the ruler of the sky(both took too long to kill)

4. Sora_Roxas059 Merlin's Housekeeper

Favorite-RIKU/ANTI-RIKU

Most Hated-RULER OF THE SEA

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

My favorite and most hated is Leechgrave. I like bosses that I hate; it means they're doing their job and not letting me through.

Some companies design bosses as if they're meant to eventually bow out to you and become stepping stones to the finish line. People tend to forget that many bosses, whether by order or instinct, want to kill you. Gaming is not a spectacle, it is a challenge; that's what sets it apart from non-interactive artistic media. Nomura didn't forget that. Leechgrave will chew you up and spit you out, quite literally, and he's earned my respect for it.

6. mudstripe Twilight Town Denizen

Most favorite was probably Riku, that or Saix. My least favorite was definitely the Antlion, because I died fighting it twice (that's what happens when you don't read gamefaqs).

7. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Favorite boss, are those knight things with duel swords as a hands. I favorite what there called, theres quite a few versions of them.

Most hated, Emerald Seranade. Stupid thing won't friggen die.

8. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

I am replaying that mission right now. I have Omega Weapon+ and my attacks aren't doing sh!t.

He is my least favorite.

My favorite would have to be Riku.

9. Amandy-Chan Merlin's Housekeeper

Hm... my favorite might have been the Infernal Engine because it just took so much strategy to beat. It took me forever to figure it out, but when I did, I figured it out enough to beat it my first try when I replayed it on expert.

My least favorite was that... thing you fight in Halloween Town... the coffin thingy with the hands that eat the Heartless? Yeah, I hated that one! I just narrowly beat it by luck. -_- Even with my best efforts, I kept just getting it down to ALMOST beating it... and then dying. I was stuck on it FOREVER. (Forever being a relative term because I beat the game in a week. XD) But... yeah... eventually, I just got lucky and actually beat it. Now, replaying the game on expert, that's the next mission I have to do. I'm dreading it. Trying to do challenges and stuff, partially to prepare, and partially to put it off. It scares me. ^^;;;

10. Lord Muffin Merlin's Housekeeper

Favorite boss: Gotta be the chameleons

Hated Boss: It's a tie between the Leechgrave and Emerald Serenade. That stupid Emeral Serenade takes forever to kill.

11. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    Favorite Boss: Tie between Xion (It actually takes some effort to try to Block/Evade her attacks) And Riku C'mon Deep Dive man!

Oh and don't forget Dustflyer it's so hard to kill that I like it.
    I died like 175 times before i could win and only because i was level 100 >.>

My Least favorite: Ruler Of the Sky and Emerald Serandes they take to much time to kill and they're annoyng = /

12. Rhiscx Banned

My Fav/Hated Boss

My Fave would surprisingly be the Dustflier cause I love a challenge & watching my friend stuggle on it lol.
    My Hated was..........Pete. I was like "Are you serrious? Like I wasn't tired of him in KH2".

13. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Favorite: Xion
    Hated: Leechgrave (Took me a month or so)

14. Twilight Blaze Merlin's Housekeeper

My fav boss is Xion and Riku.

Least fav has to be Leechgrave, Anti-Saix and Dustflyer. Plus stupid Emerald Senirade.

>.>'

15. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Favourite: .... Xion (4 Phase) its fun and the lines after the battle are weird
    Who else am i going to have ice cream with?
    you certainly are a lady's man Roxas.

Least Favourite: Leech Grave, the most Tedious, Ridiculously long battle in the entire game. Whats really unfair about it is that the tentaclaws move right next to the boss which makes the fight even harder.

16. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Umm lets see here

Umm well I like to see the battle with Final Xion

And I hate the leechgrave thing. Cause it would always kill my friend.

17. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

18. Glen Returned from the dead

Favourite: That's an easy one,i enjoyed Riku's boss battle.
    Least Favourite: Probably the Ruler of the Sky in neverland. Not particularly difficult to kill,just the fact that he flies faster than you in the beginning,he's a real ***** to catch there lol

19. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmmmmmmmm......

My favorite boss was Xion. Even though it took me like 3 tries to beat her, it was so much fun because there were different types of bosses.

My least favorite bass was Ruler of the Sky. Ugh....it took me forever to beat it! :o

But yeah, I thought it was a pretty good game overall. It was pretty fun~!

20. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Most favorite was the Wall thing in Beast's Castle. Took me forever to beat it but it was always fun. Least favorite would be Ruler of the Sky cause fighting him made my right hand hurt. (pushing the button down harder to try and make Roxas faster...) The part where he swooped you and left bombs at the same time is easily beaten if you use your camera.