Favorite Show on Disney now?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Saiya-jin, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saiya-jin Destiny Islands Resident

Man, I loved the Weekenders...forgot all about that..(Bring on the Season sets, DIsney!)

2. Alice Banned

Ugh. When I was like 6 I used to watch Lizzie McGuire [or however you spell it]. Now I hate Hillary Duff and I'm not so appealed by Disney channel either...I can't stand the done-dozens-of-times-before humor in Suite Life, Raven, Hannah Montana, etc. It's like, "Wow, I totally saw that coming..." Plus, the laugh tracks. MY GOD, I can tell when something is funny ;_; Which it hardly ever is anymore. I think I drew the line with Disney when I was 10 and realized that none of the shows were really that amusing anymore, and most of their female actresses ended up singing and totally poisoning the charts. Especially Hannah Montana...I was babysitting some girl the other day and while Disney was on there was some inane interview with her about 'being famous'. Okay, sorry hun, but no one in your age group actually likes anything you sing. You're a Disney channel star. Until you get a platinum album like Hillary, that doesn't count for much. And seriously, that's never gonna happen. Or at least the world hopes so~

lol, [/rant]

I think if there's anything on Disney that I'll watch anymore it's The Replacements. I don't really know why, but it doesn't have the same horrible feel as all the other shows. Plus, Tasumi is farkin boss. She's like American mecha musume. Lately though most of my time is spent on videogames, google hacking the security camera for this awesome nuclear lab [thanks, 4chan], watching Gurren Lagann, Lucky Star, House, studies, and random intarwebs crap. Little time is left for my American gem shows like Invader Zim, Grim Adventures, and The Replacements. Mind this is all happening in a time frame that includes approximately 5 hours of sleep per night. 2 hours on Webcam Wednesday [thanks again, 4chan ;_;]

3. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I don't watch Disney that much, here in the UK they have Disney Cinemagic and some of the Animations are on that channel, it occasionly has Movies everyday or so, and you can only find in the Holidays, I don't have. I watch the Suite Life, That's so Raven, sometimes Cory in the House, Kim Possible and American Dragon.

4. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

I live in Singapore so I like Kim Possible, American Dragon and the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I just haaaaaaate Hannah Montana!

5. Viroxor Traverse Town Homebody

The Restaraunt at the End of the Universe.
    I don't know. I really want to see how the Disney Channel/Toon Disney minds work.

"Aw, dude, look, Peter Jackson's making a King Kong movie!"
    "Seriously? Let's drag out that Kong cartoon from a couple of years back and try to make some profit off of this!"

Actually, that's really the only decent Toon Disney show I ever see these days. Seeing as I haven't seen Gargoyles in years. And I doubt I ever will. Meh.

Stevie Wonder puts me in a good mood.

6. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

I watch playhouse disney! lol, i'm kidding, i watch American Dragon, Suite Life, Life With Derek and sometime that's so raven and cory in the house

7. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

Right now my favorite show from Disney Channel is the Suite Life of Zack & Cody the show is funny. xD

8. X-Bubba-Bear-X Moogle Assistant

I'd probilby say suite life & cory in the house, but NOT HANNAH MONTANA !! its so boring now-a-dayz Uhh .. Lol.. but mostly the funny ones(The ones i said!) ..

9. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

Yeah.You really do agree with my about Disney Channel!High School Musical and Hannah Montana had their own Funcards themes for like 3 times! :mad: Hannah Montana.Never liked it,never will.The acting was waaaaaaaaaay worse than that in High School Musical.The only one who can act is Emily Osment who is Haley Joel's sister.Haley played Sora in both KH1 and KHII.Miley Cyrus.Her voice is cramp!Why do people like her huh?I'm sure Demyx would destroy the radio when he hears "The Best of Both Worlds".I'm sure her voice was edited in some songs.

10. koolashley King's Apprentice

I liked House of Mouse, Timon and Pumbaa, sometimes I watch Goof Troop, and the seasons of KP where she and Ron are dating. HoM, Timon and Pumbaa, and GT are on Toon Disney now, I watch HoM at 6:30 in the morning.

I LOVED the Weekenders, and for some reason I got hypnotized by Lloyd in Space.

Hannah Mantana Sucks My Socks (probably because boys I know hate that show, too)! I get amused watching The Emporer's New School, it is one of my favorite Disney movies.

11. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't watch Disney that much anymore.But my fav is Kim Possible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.