Favorite Keyblade/Medals to use?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by LadyAzura, May 11, 2017.

1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

After playing this game for a year now, there are some keyblades that are like my go-to keyblades. The same thing can be said for some of my medals. For instance, i really use my Treasure Trove and Three Wishes a lot. Recently, I've been using Stroke of Midnight a lot more than Starlight or any of my other main keyblades. For my medals, I tend to use Illustrated Belle and Beast, Illustrated Kairi, Illustrated Sora B, World of Final Fantasy Sephiroth, Key Art #2, and recently Illustrated KH II Kairi. These are some of my favorite/most used medals to be honest. There are a lot more but I would like to know what some of your favorite medals/ keyblades you use are?

2. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

My fav./go-to keyblade is Lady Luck. It's the beast out of all my keyblades with the highest stats in everything. It kinda came outta nowhere since Starlight was my go-to in the past. As for medals the Sora & Roxas medal is my favorite. I have that medal in pretty much every keyblade deck. It's decked out to the max and I really enjoy that it uses up no gauges and even heals me. I also added the ATK B III & AP+ & Lux+ skill to the medal so I benefit greatly from it whenever I use it.

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Counterpoint (currently +21) is my favorite, and maybe my strongest? It doesn't have the highest ATK or DEF of my Keyblades, but the setup makes up for it.

Illustrated KH II Kairi [Defense Boost III]
    World of Chaos [Attack Boost II]
    Moana [+100%] [ATK Boost II & ATK Prize+]
    HD Aqua [+80%] [Attack Boost II]
    WoFF Yuna [Attack Boost II]

I wind up with +7 Magic ATK and -1 Magic DEF (and +1 PS ATK and -1 PS ATK, too, but they don't matter) to blast my medals' special attacks with. Plus Defense Boost III helps me tank hits, and then I can heal right up and restore my gauges to full to do it all over again.

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illustrated KH II Kairi is so useful regardless of how much gauges your other medals use up. To me it's almost as if it's a game-breaking medal for global KHUX at this point. As for counterpoint, I don't even have it yet cause I'm still at like proud quest 64ish or 65 xD!!

5. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Maybe I'm behind the times, but I only ever use Starlight for everything, unless I'm forced to use something else. It's also my strongest, at +28 and somewhere in the range of 9000 Strength.

My current main medal setup for it is;
    Sora + Pals
    CoM Mickey (64%)
    Saix (4 Dots)
    Namine (3 Dots)
    Aqua (100%)

And then I use Eric's Illustrated KHII Kairi as my friend medal 99% of the time.

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I tend to use Divine Rose simply becuase it has the highest stats out of all my Keyblades. As for Medal...
    This. That medal is such a blessing.