Favorite disny animal character

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Daxa~, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Daxa~ #stalker

Whos your Fav disney animal? Mine is most definitly Winnie the Pooh! Hes sooooo cute...oh and i also love Eeyore,hes so negative :D

2. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I don't have one favorite but my favorites would probably be; Eeyore, Tod(The red fox from Fox & The Hound), Jiminy cricket, Piglet and Winnie the pooh. If they count as Disney that is since I think all of them orignally came from novels? I'm unsure but yeah those would be my favorites I guess.

3. Spike H E R O

Thomas O'Malley~

Everybody wants to be a cat! 'Cause a cat's the only cat, who knoooooooows where it's at~

[​IMG]

4. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

The Cheshire Cat. The 1950s one.

For obvious reasons.

Also, Baloo (The Jungle Book), Tigger (Winnie the Pooh), and Tramp (Lady and the Tramp).

5. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Tigger, Piglet, Winnie the Pooh, Duchess and her kittens, Marie, Berlioz, and Toulouse (Aristocats), Bambi, Thumper, Dumbo......I could just keep going on.....

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Tramp (Lady and the Tramp), Simba (The Lion King), and Tigger (Winnie the Pooh.

The best animals from the newer/more famous Disney movies.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

oh man, this is a really hard one, mainly because I can't remember a lot of animals from Disney. And yet I can rock at a Disney Scene-it. How does that work? Either way, I would have to say my favorite would most likely be Timon or Pumba from Lion King. I mean, come on, who doesn't love those two?

8. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Tigger, y'all.

And the Cheshire Cat as well. Man, purple cats on small amounts of drugs? Yeah.

9. BloodPrince Merlin's Housekeeper

O ok first of all the chesire cat from Alice in wonderland use to freak me out so much when i was little. That creepy smile made me crap my pants haha. ANYWHO...my favorite of all time disney animal would have to be... (this was a really really hard decision bc there are so many out there.)

Pascal

[​IMG]
    from the new disney movie "Tangled"

If you LOVE disney movies, such as myself, you will definetly LOVE this movie and this character.

10. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Scar, the most badass of all the Disney animals.

"I quiver with feaaaaar!"
    [​IMG]

11. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Kovu.

[​IMG]

He's a shunned-away badass. The best kind of badass.

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Oh dear, Mufasa from the Lion King, Scar from the Lion King, Kovu from the Lion King 2 and Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. To be honest, there are so many, when I was younger I just adored the goldfish in Pinoccio- I don't know why, I just did.

I always loved Eeyore as well despite his pessimistic attitude to life xD I would say Magic carpet from Aladdin but he's not an animal but still a rather legendary character.