Favorite Disney princess?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Tootsie, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasper Cullen Hollow Bastion Committee

Ariel, because my sister's always loved that movie and forced me to watch it when i was little.

2. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Snow White has always been my fave because she loves animals like I do and those dwarfs are so cute x3

3. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Well I don't have a princess I absolutly hated.. yet. o.o But I'm guessing some of the girls are added as a Princess because of their part of the movie, I dunno.

My fav has always been Belle, I doubt I need to state my reasons. =3 But I also like how brave Jasmine can be, willing to learn but wants the freedom to do so. And she has a tiger for a pet and friend. <3 Ariel's pretty much a little rebel but she's still cute. X3 And collects all that weird stuff, when I was little I started using the fork like that too. XD

I haven't seen the old school movies that much tho, I don't think I've ever seen Snow White.

And I'll just throw in Esmerelda even if she isn't a princess, but I think she is awesome. :3 Plus Mulan.

.. Does Nala count as a princess...?

4. Finale Wannabe Nobody

mine was Ariel.
    She was at least 'hard' enough to disobey her dad's orders.

5. anotheraxelfangirl Destiny Islands Resident

My favorite is Giselle from Enchanted (I hope she counts!), because not only does she remind me of myself, she makes me smile every time I watch her movie ^__^

6. PurpleDiamond Merlin's Housekeeper

Favourite Disney Princess: I have two main favourites actually >.>

Mulan- Mulan was just a great inspiration to all people 8D.. She was so brave entering the Imperial Army and was such a sweet girl too :3.. She'd always do the right thing even if it meant getting into a bit of trouble, and she definitely was one great fighter ;].. I think that fact that she's Chinese also influenced why I find she's one of the greats <.<.. Chinese culture always fascinated me =D

Ariel- The Little Mermaid was a great tale, and what would it be without Ariel?.. She was so hard headed but very determined and liked to do her own thing XD.. She was an inspiration and I thought Ariel was quite funny too ;].. Also what a lovely singing voice she had 8D..

7. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

she is not part of the franchise .

i did like Snow White, but she seemed 'dim' i mean Why would she just go into some random house she finds and clean up their stuff? and then sleep in the house?

I did like Mulan, she was a strong heated woman. Even though i dont know why she counts as a Princess :/

and i think im going to love Tiana from the Frog Princess, she seems really strong and spunky

also, I loved Belle, she was intelligent and she had feminist power c:<

8. anotheraxelfangirl Destiny Islands Resident

Stupid Disney and their stupid royalties...

In that case, the only one of the actual franchise I can stand is Ariel. I think she's adorable, and I love her determination to get what she wants!

9. HarleenCue Merlin's Housekeeper

Belle is definitely my favorite. I think it's incredibly inspiring that she was willing to sacrifice herself for her father's sake. It seemed that, other than Mulan and, distantly, Pocahontas, she was truly the only selfless Princess because she worked to make other people happy rather than herself. Other than that, her spunk, intelligence, loyalty, and ability to separate looks from personality made me love her. I think, out of hazy memory, she's the only Princess to fall in love with someone hideous. (:

10. axelsoraroxasfan103 Merlin's Housekeeper

Twilight Town, eating Sea Salt Ice Cream. :3
    I really like Ariel and Mulan as they can kick butt and they have the strength to fight for themselves. I also like Belle as well as she can see past Beast's appearence and was determined. She was one of my favorite as I loved her and her yellow dress and Paige O'Hara (or however you spell the name) did a good job of voicing her as well as Jodi Benson for Ariel. XD

11. The Fuk? Dead

Belle was the smartest, and I value that.

12. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

if i had to choose, it would be between Pocahontas and Jazmin. Most likely Pocahontas.

13. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

Ariel. I love her voice and attitude.

14. Plums Wakanda Forever

I like Belle and Mulan the most.

The others didn't just seem to stand out all that much for me :/

15. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, ever since I was little, I've loved Aurora, or Briar Rose, or Sleeping Beauty (jeez, she's got a lot of names). Now that I'm older and pay more attention to characters and whether they're well-rounded or not...well, I guess I would still count her as my favorite, but only because that's leftover for my childhood and I can't shake my partiality towards her. However, if I were introduced to the princesses at this age, I would probably have chosen Mulan, and if Mulan doesn't count, Belle. I'm apparently most like Belle, according to online quizzes.

16. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

I'm going to have to say Belle because I connect with her a lot and I like her personality. She brings out the best in people, she's smart, has a sense of humor, and is very patient with Beast. I also kind of know what it's like to feel like you don't belong, although that sounds kind of depressing when one says it like that. :lol:
    I'm looking forward to seeing what the new one is like, she seems pretty fun.

17. Xatier Merlin's Housekeeper

Would have too say Mulan if she counts because it's a great film and she does what she needs to achieve her goals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.