Fast Food Restaurants

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by xxxLatiasxxx, Nov 18, 2014.

1. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

So I thought I'd ask what fast food restaurant do you like the the most and why that one in particular?

For me it would have to be Burger King I enjoy the chicken nugget meals there I used to order the Satisfries over the regular fries because not only were they the healthy choice but they tasted better then the regular ones dipped in ranch.

2. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I would have to say Tommy's. As bad as it is, I can never get enough of it. The chili is so incredible. And I even like to buy a little container of it to put more on my food or take home with me as a snack for later.
    I usually order just a regular chili burger with chili fries. I just can't get enough of it and I always take the chance when I can to go there when I have the money.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I don't really go to fast-food restaurants that much. But when I do, it's either McDonald's for their Southwest Salad or Chick-fil-A because their grilled chicken sandwiches are so good. But overall, I'm more of a Subway and Chipotle guy (which don't count as fast food).

4. Spike H E R O

I like A&W for their discounts. I don't think I've ever paid the full price for anything I've eaten from there.

5. KeyToTruth12 Moogle Assistant

For me it's Burger King cuz their burgers are the most amazing that I've ever tasted. Never had a burger that is that tasty. (Well, aside from McD, but I like BK more.)

6. Sp3lling3rr0rs Merlin's Housekeeper

Taco Bell.

But I try not to go to Taco Bell unless I've earned the right to pig out and drink their Baja Blast mountain dew. So yummy. Anyway, it's usually Taco Bell for dinner, and McDonald or Jack in the Box for breakfast. For lunch though? If it's edible and will keep me full, sure.

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I have to say McDonalds simply because it is the one I used to always be treated with as a child, I love their food as well and they're the only chips I can really properly enjoy. Wimpy, Burger King, KFC all have weird chips not to mention the chicken at KFC has made me nearly quite ill and so I feel weird eating there any more.

We don't have Taco Bell or Tommy's (and there are other's I know aren't present over here) but I have always wanted to try them.

8. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I'd probably say Taco Bell as well. lol, with my big fam, it's almost impossible to agree on a place to eat when we do eat out. Except for Taco Bell. Usually, Taco Bell is our fall-back if we can't agree on another place, and sometimes we just all choose Taco Bell automatically because it's one of the only places we all like.

Other than Taco Bell, though, my fav places would probably be Arby's and Wendy's. Unfortunately, I'm one of the only people in my fam that does like those places, so I can't ever get people to agree to go there.

Instead, we end up at Taco Bell. XD

9. Hayabusa Venomous

God Tier:
    Chipotle (easy)
    Fuddruckers
    Five Guys
    Smash Burger
    Popeye's
    Raising Cane's

Ascended Being Tier:
    Corner Bakery
    Chick-Fil-A (good food, horrible political policies)
    Freddy's
    In-N-Out
    Wendy's
    Qdoba
    Papa John's
    Quiznos
    Wing Street
    Subway
    Church's
    Arby's

Mere Mortal Tier:
    Panda Express
    Long John SIlver's
    Sonic
    Domino's
    A&W

Jack in the Box
    Carl's Jr/Hardee's

Jimmy John's
    Burger King
    Taco Bell
    KFC
    Whataburger
    McDonald's

Trash Tier:
    Del Taco
    Pizza Hut

Might have missed a few but eh.

10. Antidote Façade

Does Subway count? 'Cause that's like the only place I'll eat that isn't Chinese or Indian takeaways. GODLY.

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

I don't see why Subway wouldn't count. :)