Famitsu: Kingdom Hearts III Interview with Nomura

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Sep 24, 2014.

1. libregkd -

We didn't hear much about Kingdom Hearts III during TGS, however Famitsu was conducted an interview with Nomura where he shares the latest information about the game as well as the possibility of a HD remaster of Dream Drop Distance. Here are some tidbits from the interview:

• There have been reports from the media that Frozen was going to be a world in Kingdom Hearts III. This is false as there have been no confirmed worlds for the game yet, however Nomura says that Frozen is neither "confirmed or denied" for inclusion.
    • Choosing new worlds for Kingdom Hearts III is proving to be a difficult task.
    • Square Enix is strongly considering creating an HD Remaster for Kingdom Hearts 3D.
    • There are some engine-related issue that is giving the development team some issues, however right now they have advanced in the scenario writing and world choices, as well as deciding on new designs for Sora and Riku's outfits.
    • According to the the Osaka team, Sora’s mobility needs to be nerfed as he feels almost invincible by his end-game levels.
    • They are currently a great variety of Keyblade transformations and Nomura compared it to Birth by Sleep's original way of fighting with Keyblades.
    There is more to the interview, which you can read in full at SiliconEra.

Update:

Fully translated interview courtesy of Goldpanner from KHInsider:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Sep 24, 2014.

1. libregkd
    2. Crypt
      Crypt
      All true. Despite that, the Wii U would be, in my opinion, the perfect fit for a DDD remaster because of its console functionality and close relation to the 3DS.
    3. Miles
      Miles
      I also agree it would be perfect for the Wii U even thought I don't have it.