We didn't hear much about Kingdom Hearts III during TGS, however Famitsu was conducted an interview with Nomura where he shares the latest information about the game as well as the possibility of a HD remaster of Dream Drop Distance. Here are some tidbits from the interview:
- There have been reports from the media that Frozen was going to be a world in Kingdom Hearts III. This is false as there have been no confirmed worlds for the game yet, however Nomura says that Frozen is neither "confirmed or denied" for inclusion.
- Choosing new worlds for Kingdom Hearts III is proving to be a difficult task.
- Square Enix is strongly considering creating an HD Remaster for Kingdom Hearts 3D.
- There are some engine-related issue that is giving the development team some issues, however right now they have advanced in the scenario writing and world choices, as well as deciding on new designs for Sora and Riku's outfits.
- According to the the Osaka team, Sora’s mobility needs to be nerfed as he feels almost invincible by his end-game levels.
There is more to the interview, which you can read in full at SiliconEra.
- They are currently a great variety of Keyblade transformations and Nomura compared it to Birth by Sleep's original way of fighting with Keyblades.
Fully translated interview courtesy of Goldpanner from KHInsider:
Famitsu: Kingdom Hearts III Interview with Nomura