Famitsu Interview with Nomura

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

The Famitsu interview with Kingdom Hearts series director, Tetsuya Nomura, which was mentioned recently, has been fully translated courtesy of KHInsider's Zephyr. The interview can be read below, where Nomura mentions working with Disney creators, evolving elements from KH2 and KH3D for use in Kingdom Hearts III, and hinting of a secret movie being included:

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 25, 2015.

1. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      You know what really excites me about this interview is just the prospect of what that continuation after KH3 ends could be. I mean, you have to wonder how much will be concluded and how much will not. I would be very surprised if Aqua wasn't heavily involved in the continuation after KH3. I mean, the girl has been in the realm of darkness for 10 years... or maybe hasn't. So much speculation and possibility remains! :D
    2. AzzyFox
      AzzyFox
      Rapunzel attacks with her hair? But how will she attack after Eugene slices it off? =P
    3. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      That is actually a really good point! I didn't think about that at all. She might attack with the frying pan after that? Or not be able to be in our party anymore after the world's story is over, and then we get Flynn. That would absolutely suck though. I have a feeling that they haven't considered that yet lol
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I was actually thinking about this, and I think either the haircut will happen with a scene shown in the credits (kinda like how the KH1, KH2, and BBS credits showed what happened with the Disney characters in the game), or they may rewrite the scenario to where the haircut won't happen.
    5. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      If it happens in the credits, then the world is kind of unfinished right? For it to be a 'Happy' ending, they would have to end it when Rapunzel and Flynn see the lanterns and all that. That IS cutting out a major part of the movie, so I don't think they'll do that.

I could see them rewriting it. With Sora and co around, it isn't like Flynn and Rapunzel are helpless and on their own like they were in the tower, in the movie. They have Sora and friends to fight against Mother Gothel, so it isn't like there's that choice for Rapunzel between freedom and healing him like there was originally.