Fairy Tail

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by OttoOtter, Jan 12, 2013.

1. OttoOtter Merlin's Housekeeper

So I get this is more of a mainstream anime, but it's still one of my favorites. Anyone else?

2. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

its my second favorite anime first one is one piece pirates forever :cool:

3. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Still currently watching and so far I am on episode 82. However as it is going right now it probably is going to end up in my top 3 :).

4. jafar custom title

>mainstream

im too hipster for that. gotta get some meguca or little witch academia. THATS GOOD **** RIGHT THERE

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I've never had a chance to check this out. Is it dubbed? Is it good? WHAT IS IT?

Still gotta watch that still...

6. Labrys King's Apprentice

Yea I think it's dubbed for three seasons. The rest are subbed and the show only have up to 176 episodes. It's not necessarily mainstream because you don't really see people talking about it.

It's a really great, well written anime. And it's very fast paced as well. The story is divided into several different arcs, bbest part about it is that the main character is basically everyone. I think you'll like it.

7. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Funniest thing I've heard all week. XD

I'll give you fast paced and the main character thing, but never call Fairy Tail well written. XD

8. Labrys King's Apprentice

Please refrain from mocking my statement.

I could care less about the manga, it's the anime that I'm referring to. So you're telling me that the events of Galuma Island, Jellal, Mystogan, Edolas, Exceed, Ultear, Lost Magic, Orocian Seies relation with Tower of Heaven, Grinmore Heart, were all not well written? All these ideas were built up from the beginning of the show. It's quite impressive how much they did in 100 episodes and honestly they were all well written. Although I do agree with you about how the part when
    Natsu Beats Sting and Rogue like nothing when they were in dragon force mode
    was just ridiculous. That part made me rage a thousand rawrrs and it was plain bull ****. I waited ten episodes for this and that's how it ends!?

9. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Kind of sad that's where Fairy Tail comes from its manga which is its source material. >.>
    Anyways, I forgot the anime ended around there, never paid much attention to it. Most of my points come from the plot elements after the anime content. The only point I can think of is the lazy use of a time skip just to give the story somewhere to go. I'd point out the infuriating plot points that come later, but I'm not going to spoil it. A lot of it gets more annoying then "that event" in your spoilers, even the fan service...

10. Glen Returned from the dead

I absolutely love Fairy Tail, the soundtrack is amazing, I really like the characters and it's got a cool storyline, it's my favourite anime and even after seeing all the episodes that are currently out as well as the OVAs I'm still an addict!