Traditional Art Facebook Graffiti

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by ~tReAh867~, Oct 3, 2007.

?

Favorite of the three pics?

1. Pic 1

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  2. Pic 2

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Pic 3

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  4. None...

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
  5. All!

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  1. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    My Facebook graffiti art. Feel free to post your own.
    Also, comments are welcomed!!

notes:
    pic 1= Charlie Chaplin, who is amazing!

pic 2= One of the Davies brothers who originally inspired J.M. Barrie to write "Peter Pan." The background sux, but I was lazy...XD

pic 3= Audrey Tautou as "Amelie"- I worked the hardest on this one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Is this like a Facebook oekaki? They look pretty good, I am just guessing that you used the mouse to draw with? Hard, isn't it?

I think you have potential, if there is an opacity tool I would recommend you to use that to make the colours blend more naturally. (mostly the whites) I'm not sure how much effort you have spent with the backgrounds, though the one in colours had too many random green lines - I'd try making weak hints of what sort of plants are there, and add a LIGHT OPACITY dark/opposite colour for depth.

3. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

yeah, the background was last minute. as for opacity... there is no tool like that. the only tool you get is a paintbrush, whose size you can change. and then you pick colors, and you can change their intesities... such as almost see through or full color. i guess thats kinda like and opacity tool. its really basic, the program. but i tried. these are my first two attempts with this kind of stiff ever. im going to be doing some more. thanx for the comments. ill work harder on the next one.

4. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Sounds like you can still use the tool to your advantage - can't wait to see your progress in the next attempts. :>

5. Cody Chaser

That's opacity... lol.
    anyways, you did a a great job on these, even though the text is kinda... funky.... o.O.

I hope to see moar from you in teh future.

6. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

thanx for the comments, guys. i really do need to spend more time and effort on these. and yeah... opacity... heehee.

anyways, i posted a new one. its really cool to see these on facebook because you can replay the art and see the strokes from start to finish.

oh, and as for the text... it was hand written. there is no text tool on facebook.

hope you enjoy!