Exorcist Academy

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Luna561, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny Bravo Chaser

OOC- good xD

bic- Zack chuckled and winced in pain again, "he would be drunk"

2. Luna561 Traverse Town Homebody

"Like I said Sky, I don't know. Some how he just knows where to look. And as always he has to be drunk." Allen sighed. "We might as well look all around the halls and classes. Then the headquarters."

3. toonmaster22 Moogle Assistant

roller walked out of the classroom and activated his innocence"well what are we waiting for, lets go!!!!!!"

4. guardian_of_ light Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: recap please ^^'

5. Ansem59 Chaser

Earl... he thinks he's so high and mighty... one day I, Rako, shall over throw that fool... Thought Rako to himself as he watched pass the torture chambers of hell I will become supreme. I will never have to take orders again... speaking of which... I was supposed to visit this 'Exorcist Academy' and show them what horror they're really dealing with!

Raxtion was in his class waiting for it to begin... he always got the strangest feelings when demons appeared... and for some reason... he was getting some now... It must be becuase this is the academy Raxtion reassured himself.

ooc: Well, schools about to start... Unfortunatly the students and the teachers have no idea that an attack is about to be made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.