Completed: Everybody Loves Me [KHV Chorus] -Complete-

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Jayn

/dies a little.

Sony Vegas got to the unbearable point of lag and LQ last night/this morning while I was editing that I stopped bothering with the little things...Resulting in some non-transitions (or over transitions) and sharp changes. Hey, KHV Chorus, let's start a donation pool to get me a better computer! THAT WILL BE A FUN PROJECT

Nah but seriously. Enjoy. I apologize for any mistakes. (And there are probably mistakes because I got really delierious at about 4am and started giggling about everything.)

If you want to be featured in the KHV Chorus CD/Album, please send me your note/message ASAP. More info here.

Also, I think we should do something special for those who randomly/automatically end up in the Youtube thumbnail. IT IS THE HIGHEST KHV CHORUS HONOR KUKUKU. I am so tired.

[video=youtube;RJZudjvqabI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJZudjvqabI[/video]​

2. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Hehe, this was a really fun song to sing. Quite upbeat.
    But everybody did a great job as usual! And I especially liked what you did by including all our names at the start Jayn, it really worked well!

But uggggh why does my voice sound so deeeeeeeep?

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Ah, that was epically good! We were all rocking out like we should've turned out great.

I think that you may not have put my last line in with Excasr, but oh well, I love it! :D

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Awesome job as always Jayn!

It was a really fun song to listen to; everyone seemed to really get into the spirit. : D

I hate that I sound so nasally though..

5. Jayn

Nah, you're there. c: The issue came from...Well, if you re-listen to the lines you sent, you could hear OneRepublic singing really loudly. xD But if you listen to the last line with him...Well, I can hear you but maybe that's just because I mixed it. v:

@Thread: Glad you like it so far.

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Great job everyone!!!
    I liked this one! Looking forward for the CD. :P

My mic isn't doing good, I need to take more care with it... or it will break... lol...

7. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

REally?

To be honest, I must have song the same lines 20 times or so, and I lost my saved copy somehow, and so I don't know what lines I sent in in the end, I was getting sick of doing stuff over and over that I just sent them in.

Next time Jayn, just say, I could re record if you ever want. I have no life! <3

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

So I've been having a pretty bad day today. I had also heard you had been having one too, Jayn.

And then I listened to this. Now I feel heaps better. Why aren't more people commenting on it?

It was wonderful, I always have so much fun doing this ~

9. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

They are at a loss for words as to how to respond at the awesomeness that has just unfolded in front of their eyes and entered their ears.
    Haha Nah I have no clue, I personally saw this on my phone but typing stuff out there is a drag. The keyboard is so much more fluid to me, the thoughts in my head just go to my fingers naturally. ...Peanut Butter. xD

Anyway great job everyone! I didn't like my solo, I thought it would come out better when I hear it with the background music and didn't happen that way at all. I was deciding whether I should just sing that my way or try to copy the original song, decided to take a leap of faith and go out of my safe zone. The original singer does this thing where he changes his pitch smoothly on that line, something that was just out of my league. I literally facepalm whenever I go through that part of the video lol. PAW did an awesome job at the other one though, great job!

Also great job at the video Jayn, lots of crazy new things going on there, I love it!

10. Mish smiley day!

You sound great in this one! Our duet sounds awesome because of you. xD

11. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

This was so much fun :D Really sounds incredible too! Everybody did a fantastic job, especially you Jayn :) Thank you for doing this for us all. Can't wait for the next one now

12. Krowley Moderator

The opening reminded me of "Where its at."
    I liked the way Saxima and Mish sounded together.

Again, well done all.

13. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

everyone sure did it good job there

my voice are
    the one louder in trio :|
    ._.
    *shame*

14. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I forgotten to mention Jayn, your editing and video skills have improved tons since you started the Thriller style vids.

@Bloo: you're too kind, I think my voice is better for rock songs then others, the deep twang of my vocal chords resonate well with the contrasting high pitched screams! : p