Everybody loves Drama!

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Ashwa <3, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

Again, you take the words right out of my mouth.

It's more of just, that you have to reject in a half and half on an angry emotion, and a nice emotion. Quite like what HV said above. Either way, I bet he would understand.​

2. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

I had just the same problem with my very best friend, except that I wasn't dating anyone.

It was so easy to notice that he was nuts about me(still is), but I told him that I really valued him as my best friend, and that I couldn't date him because I didn't have that kind of feelings for him. Of course I said I'm sorry, but still got the message trough. And he respected that. And he's still my best friend, and still care a lot about me, even though he might be a bit oncomming at times. Then I just tell him he's going a bit overboard, and he respects that as well and stops.

Blaaaah, hope that helped a bit D: And I agree with repli- - - L

3. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

But she is trying not to hurt him though........

Lmao. You obviously have never been in love, have ya....

All I am saying is that ya don't know how he will react. It depends on what his emotions are, and some what of what his morals and values are. ya know

4. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks guys, and I really hope he understands. Thanks for the help on how to say it.

=]

5. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Just admit that you are seeing someone else, I wouldn't care. Or you could dump him and a day later, hook up with someone else.

6. Destined Working for WDW

Ok, Ashwa. If it were me, i'd say that you are flattered, but that you are in a long distance relationship that is going well and you'd rather remain friends than jeopradize what you both have going for you.

Don't lie to guys. We may act like it's no big deal, but it usually isn't. If you are upfront and completely honest with this guy, then you owe that much to him at least right?

7. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Rejection tends to sting 9 times out of 10.

8. Repliku Chaser

Rejection hurts on its own. Just being told 'no' on any topic really can annoy or hurt someone. You don't have to come off as a jerk when first telling someone. It's if the person doesn't get the obvious 'no, I'm seeing someone else' or 'no, I'm not interested' thing that you have to get downright assertive.

The key really in the end though is to make sure that you are clear about it that you don't want to date the person. That way he's not holding out and hoping but at the same time once he's over the word 'no', you can both move forward. Of course, some people take the word 'no' worse than others, but that's on them. Most of the time people get over it quick unless they are really negative sorts of people.

9. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

Tell your best friends that your dating somebody else and tell him if anything happens between you and your date you MIGHT give him a call.

10. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

That's what I was telling her earlier. Then they got into the sensitivity thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.