Have You Seen... ? Events Pages: Submit Your Event Today!

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Plums, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Hey y'all! As you may have seen a couple years back, the staff and I prepared a sticky in the Community News and Projects section listing each and every event that was being held on KH-Vids. In doing that, we hoped to better inform the user base of the various opportunities to jump into the community at large.

However, this sticky was also something that was meant to be temporary. It was our hope to eventually replace it with site pages that detailed the events on site. I'm happy to announce that this goal has finally been met! If you haven't noticed already, under the Community tab in the toolbar is a new section called "Events."

events.PNG

Here, you'll find two sections. One for Annual Events, and one for Community Events.

events page.PNG

Annual Events contains events run primarily by the staff: this includes Wonderland, Secret Santa, the User Awards, the MEP, and Castle Oblivion.

Community Events are those run primarily by the members (you all)!

And this brings us to another reason for this thread! Members are not only encouraged to join in on events, but they are free to start up and run their own if they so choose! In an effort to better raise awareness of events run by the userbase for the userbase, we want to include them in an official site page.

If you have an event that you run, that you would like to see included in the Community Events page, you can post a submission here and it will be added in by one of the Admins.

Submission Guideline

To submit an event, please fill out the following:

Code:
    Event name?
    Event logo?
    When  does the event occur?
    Who hosts it?
    Is there a main thread for information/rules?
    Description of the event (aim for about a paragraph or two!)
    Contact person?
    Previous threads related to the event?

If you need an example, you can feel free to check out the ones currently listed on the pages. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post here or to get in contact with any member of staff. Thanks, and I'm looking forward to what y'all have in store!

[​IMG]

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Links appear to be missing for Castle Oblivion 2014 and 2015. 2014 is listed, but just a text.

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

Things are still being added, haha. The User Awards are missing an entry or two as well (as is Secret Santa). Thanks though, much appreciated!

4. Shuhbooty moon child

How exciting!! I can't wait to see all the new and current forum events! yay!