KH-Vids Podcast Episode #99: An Episode About Nothing

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    It's time for a new episode of the KH-Vids Podcast!

Suffering in the wake of a serious Kingdom Hearts and gaming news drought, the KH-Vids Podcast team sit down to answer both user-submitted questions as well as our randomly selected questions from Table Topics! @Plums and @al215 join @Misty, @libregkd, and @Calxiyn for an episode essentially about nothing!

We begin by debating our metaphysical existence (thanks to, you guessed it, @Graxe). Next, we share our relationship with our parents and what we admire most about them. @Quilligan poses the idea of introducing a new trio to the Kingdom Hearts series, to replace Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Following that, we divulge the stories behind our (real) names, and @. : tale : . poses the responsibility of selecting an existing Utada song to serve as the theme to Kingdom Hearts III. Finally, we talk about our favorite amusement park rides and experiences.

It's a fun-filled episode of the KH-Vids Podcast for children across the globe!

Please support and participate in the KH-Vids Podcast by leaving us a comment, answering our user-submitted questions, submitting to be a guest, or sending in questions of your own!

usq.png

Download Episode #99 (MP3)
    Subscribe to us on iTunes or through our RSS feed

Interested in being a member guest on the podcast? Fill out our form here and we'll be in touch. Ask us a question by visiting this page or sending an email to podcast@kh-vids.net!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Amaury
      Amaury
      Can I be in your 100th episode?

An episode about nothing, eh? That'll be interesting.
    2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      Holy fk. First of all (halfway through the podcast and had to comment mid workout)

Th Aerosmith ride...

@Misty speaking as someone with a head/neck injury that also has a seizure disorder. The ride isn't as draining as you may expect. The acceleration gets you at first (and truthfully the only thing that minorly effected me was the corkscrew). However it really isn't that bad on your body.

As for the music, they only played music from before Aerosmith went clean, so it was fine. Then again I am the guy who loves rock, metal, etc.

Great podcast so far. I will edit this post once I finish
    3. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      The first Evangelion Rebuild movie's credits featured "Beautiful World" by Utada.

I think the third Rebuild movie also has Utada?
    4. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      You are correct, sir!

5. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      My name had two stories to it. My first name comes from a request by my mom's dad, who was going through cancer treatment at the time. My middle name was supposed to be Anthony, but what happened was on the day that my mom had to send in my name to the birth certificate people, my dad snuck out to a Metalica concert. She was so upset at him, she called up the nurse and said to change my middle name to Alberto. This may be why I enjoy rock music so much.

If I had to pick a Utada song, it would be Boulevard of Broken Dreams. There is a video on YouTube with her cover of it that is really beautiful. And the lyrics would go really well if they go down a darker path.

Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite Disney rides. It's always interesting to look at all the stuff going on. And as fun as Slash Mountain is, I really enjoy the Jurrasic Park ride at Universal more.

I think the alien ride you were thinking about was the Stitch ride. I went to Disney World several years ago, and that ride sounds similar. It was basically a show with an animatronic Stitch, playing the escape scene from the movie. It went dark a lot and he did spit on the audience. It was awesome.
    6. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      Well for a podcast about nothing, it was pretty awesome! :D Favorite part being the question about Utada songs in KH. Can I just say, if they put "Keep Trying" in Kingdom Hearts I might die of joy! That is among my top 5 Utada songs! Heck, it bounces between the number 1 or number 2 spot at times. It's opposing song of course being "Simple & Clean" cause, let's face it guys, that is a timeless song... But yeah, that'd be cool.

I also liked the story of your name. lol my actual name is "Chad" but it was almost Wayne. Only reason it changed is because my mother had this really annoying boss with that name and she was like NOPE! Were going with "Chad" and you know I am glad. Sure, I wouldn't mind having the name that would associate me with Batman, but you know... Chad is pretty cool. :D Not a very common name and easy to remember.

Great episode guys! Can't wait to see what episode 100! (grats on that btw) will be like.

~KOS~