KH-Vids Podcast Episode #84: GDC & PAX East 2015 Coverage

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    The KH-Vids Podcast coming back at you, on Tuesday!

Joined by @Plums, the KH-Vids Podcast crew ( @Misty, @libregkd, and @Calxiyn ) sit down to cover two of gaming's biggest conferences/events, GDC and PAX East, and all of the exciting announcements to come out of them!

We begin by discussing the enormous presence of virtual reality at the events, the neat demos and specific information Sony dropped about their VR headset, the Morpheus. We follow the Sony track by highlighting the features coming to the PlayStation 4 in their 2.50 firmware. From there, we mention some of Microsoft's announcements and @Misty once again gripes about Fable Legends. Valve had some time in the spotlight as well, with their new lineup of Steam Machines and the Steam Link, their new streaming box. Following those tech giants, we cover some of the smaller announcements that interest us specifically, including (but not limited to!) the Maxis shutdown, Shadow of Mordor being named Game of the Year, Metal Gear Solid V and the PS4 port of the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster's release date, and Rock Band 4!

Next up we answer user-submitted questions! @Graxe asks what we do if fungal growths appeared on our bodies, @Shu wants to know our favorite nationality, @Quilligan poses the harrowing question of our Favorite Video Game Of All Time™, and @Misty has the group reminisce over some Rock Band memories. Finally, we congratulate @Sebax on his Top 5 victory!

Thanks everyone for listening and please participate in the podcast by leaving us a comment or following the links below!

cover2014.png

Download Episode #84 (MP3)
    Subscribe to us on iTunes or through our RSS feed

Interested in being a member guest on the podcast? Fill out our form here and we'll be in touch. Ask us a question by visiting this page or sending an email to podcast@kh-vids.net!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Sebax
      Sebax
      It is, indeed, Seh-backs! But Base was a good save! And Say-box was a valiant effort. I've heard worse attempts to pronounce my actual, last name in real life. No toes were stepped on.

And thank you for mentioning that, despite being the only entrant, I still deserved the win I got. You didn't have to, you did, and it meant a lot to hear somebody say it. It is appreciated.

I'm anxious for the Wonderland Tea Party event. I have no idea how it works, but I can't wait to know what's the extra reward I get for participating. I've been logging in almost constantly to make sure I don't miss it. xD I'm a pin fanatic, and I have to get that Wonderland pin!
    2. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      Finally catching up and

YOU FOOLS NEED TO PLAY TRANSISTOR ALREADY DAMN IT
    3. libregkd
      libregkd
      I ALREADY HAVE.

Just certain somebodies haven't (despite owning it already)
    4. Misty
      Misty
      Actually playing the video games that I own? Clearly you do not know me at all, Haya.
    5. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      I get that but TRANSISTOR IS THE THING YOU LOVE AND DON'T KNOW YET