KH-Vids Podcast Episode #65: Tokyo Game Show 2014

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    ( IT'S STILL TUESDAY IN NEW YORK GET OFF MY BACK )

This week your usual podcast crew -- @Misty, @Llave, and @libregkd, joined by @cstar -- sit down to cover the East's biggest gaming convention, Tokyo Game Show 2014. It's a video game filled podcast! We begin with some rumblings from Sony, then launch into the meat of our episode, which focuses on Square-Enix's many showings and announcements from the event, for Final Fantasy XV, Type-0 HD, Final Fantasy XIII (Lightning rears her head once again!), Final Fantasy XIV, and Dragon Quest Heroes.

From there on we cover several other games, including but not limited to Deep Down, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Silent Hills, Persona 5, and D4. It's an episode sure to entertain any gamer, whether you've been keeping up with TGS or not!

As per usual we answer user-submitted questions, this time from podcast question veterans @Graxe and @. : tale : . . Our randomly drawn question asks us whether or not we would explore Space: The Final Frontier.

Please everyone listen, comment, and enjoy!

cover2014.png

Download Episode #65 (MP3)
    Subscribe to us on iTunes or through our RSS feed

Interested in being a member guest on the podcast? Fill out our form here and we'll be in touch. Ask us a question by visiting this page or sending an email to podcast@kh-vids.net!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Sep 23, 2014.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      wait what there was actually new ffxiii stuff at tgs

square no

square stop
    2. Plums
      Plums
      IT KEEPS HAPPENING

But listening now!
      edit: libre i'm hoping you talked about the true star of this show
    3. libregkd
      libregkd
      Out of all the Persona stuff I mention, I somehow forgot to mention 2015's GOTY :c
    4. Amaury
      Amaury
      It was still Tuesday in a lot of places, including here. :D
    5. Eric Luna
      Eric Luna
      Don't worry Misty, the most important is that you still uploaded the podcast. It's not your fault so don't worry about it. Mistakes and accidents happen.;)
    6. . : tale_wind
      eXCUS BIONICLE CAME OUT IN 2001

Seriously, though, Bionicle was Lego's best property (and then Exo Force after it), and had a surprisingly mature story considering that it's Lego. This iS JUST A BIG DEAL OKAY BIONICLE WAS MY CHILDHOOD WITH POKÉMON AND HARRY POTTER AND YU-GI-OH

mwehehehe, you're welcome, cstar... >:3 (WHEN ALL YOU GOTTA KEEP IS STRONG MOVE ALONG MOVE ALONG LIKE I KNOW YA DOOO)

That was Knights' Kingdom, Llave. c:

I think you're really gonna like Series 8, Misty. Watch ittttttt~~
    7. cstar
      cstar
      AND EVEN WHEN YOUR HOPE IS GONE MOVE ALONG MOVE ALONG JUST TO MAKE IT THROUGH /shot

anyway, thanks guys for having me on the podcast, and sorry about all the disruptive phone calls and having to leave early, it was a lot of fun!
    8. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      Join us next week on the Misty/Libre Power hour!
      EXCUSE YOU!
    9. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      • I'm not sure if Misty saying "Typo HD" is a joke or the actual pronunciation.
      • But yeah, really confused how to feel about Final Fantasy XV with the changes in gameplay....
      • YO I WILL TALK SILENT HILL ALL DAY IF THAT CAN BE A THING
      • Frogs are the new tech demo mascots donchano
      • I caught Misty swearing not being bleeped around 62 minutes in ;D
      • I really want to try Fatal Frame and do hope the upcoming Wii U title is released outside of Japan too.
      • Oh hey Bionicle I remember those. And that's all I can say about it now.
      • Apparently Lil' Misty may have been a nerd, but she was never a nerd.
      • I wish to explore space too, but not right now...I kinda want to see aliens is all >.>
      • Jeez Misty get that peanut butter mouth outta here

Also, I fully intend to start sending in questions, so be prepared. (unless you guys take me on again, cause it'd be weird to answer my own questions?)
    10. Misty
      Misty
      I do plan to catch up at some point! Downton Abbey is back on now though so my emotions are compromised by it.
      For real. This is why we need guests, and why I need to get my **** together on asking guests.
      I'm not clever enough to make a joke of that caliber I don't think! It's supposed to be pronounced "Type Zero HD," I'm just a lil poop who refers to zeroes as "ohs."
      It's rough because I don't want to get upset about it without actually using it -- because gameplay is something that's very hard to describe and that you really just have to do for yourself -- but all of this really does not bode well.
      WHOOOPS.
      I would like to "see aliens" to, as in "form an everlasting lifebond with aliens."
      It's true! I have a potty mouth on these podcasts. This one especially.
      I am excited! And of course we'll have ya along again at some point~
      I'm pretty sure we've had someone answer their own questions on here too lol
    11. . : tale_wind
      ...Maybe you should ease up on the late-night Mass Effect sessions.