KH-Vids Podcast Episode #55: Retro Gaming

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    Hello everyone and welcome to yet another episode of the KH-Vids Podcast! Taking a suggestion from @Stardust, who joins us as our staff guest, @libregkd takes the hosting reigns this week in a discussion of retro gaming. Usual hosts @Misty and @Llave appear, as well as @Gamefreak103, our member guest.

We begin by defining what are "retro games" and what some of our favorite retro games are. From there we discuss art style, difficulty, what we feel has been lost in modern gaming, and more!

Finally, we answer questions from @Graxe and @Eric Luna, then talk a little bit about the newly returned Top 5.

cover2014.png

Download Episode #55 (MP3)
    Subscribe to us on iTunes or through our XML feed

Interested in being a member guest on the podcast? Fill out our form here and we'll be in touch. Ask us a question by visiting this page or sending an email to podcast@kh-vids.net!

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

I really need to get caught up on these.

@Misty, on a scale of one to ten, how funny have these recent ones been? ;o

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

On KH2: Donald & Goofy aren't in the fight in KH2, and the only Limit you can use is Trinity one with Sora since he can use it (just the slashing) without Donald or Goofy. Summons are reliant on the party members like the Drive Forms (my brother is playing this fight now lol)

4. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

I was glad I could finally show up for one of these things. It was a really "interesting" experience. =P