KH-Vids Podcast Episode #28: Kingdom Hearts - A Look Back

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, May 11, 2013.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]

Kingdom Hearts on my podcast? What is this!

Hey everybody & welcome back to the podcast! With all the buzz about Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, particularly the international release dates and the first of its cutscenes added to our archive, now is a great time to look back on the series, as well as discuss our wishlist for the future of the series. We did just that on this episode of the KH-Vids Podcast.

Our usual host Peace and War, staff members Misty (me!), Llave, and Ienzo were graced by the presence of our lovely Premium guest Cat for a lovely discussion.

Enjoy and we'll catch y'all on the flippity flop.

[​IMG]

[url]http://www.kh-vids.net/podcast/episode28.mp3[/url]

Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Peace and War know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.

Just a small note: things are a wee bit static-y and echo-y on this episode due to some technical difficulties. Sorry about it!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, May 11, 2013.

1. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      It was such a pleasure to be part of this podcast, and I had a great time.

i am also proud of myself for keeping hijacking to a minimum until it was done, haha
    2. Misty
      Misty
      Should be appearin' in yr iTunes shortly, if you want it right away just hit the refresh button.
    3. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      See we actually talk about Kingdom Hearts on KHV!

Nice work keeping to schedule guys.
    4. Dinny
      Dinny
      What a great podcast!! I was really excited to see that Kingdom Hearts was a topic, especially with the international release dates of Remix because I saw the game in the store the other day but it was in Japanese and I was just like whaaaaa

But yeah, lovely crew of people today! Amazing podcast once again ahhh this was so fun to listen to c:
    5. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      Command board >>>> every other game :(! I must have spent more time playing it, than playing through the game!
      I don't know how no one mention that awfull Gummi Ship mini game of KH I
      You guys should get better mics, sometimes the statics were terrible!
      good show!
    6. Misty
      Misty
      This was just a one-time issue (I'm hoping), Ross's headset broke recently and he had to go sans-headphones this time around, which caused the static. But I've been researching a lot about making the podcasts higher quality so stay tuned for it. :)