Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Release Date Announced!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, May 7, 2013.

1. libregkd -

8715359652_8c391c800f_z.jpg

The European and US Playstation Blogs have finally given the official release dates of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix for both regions!

North America: September 10th, 2013
    Europe: September 13th, 2013

The blogs also announced that, in both regions, those that pre-order the HD Collection will receive a Limited Edition art book at no extra cost. How cool is that?

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, May 7, 2013.

1. Zeroxys
      Zeroxys
      yessssssss omg im sooo happy :). and a free artbook, thats so awesome :D
    2. Miles
      Miles
      YES! Preorder for me!
    3. Lite
      Lite
      Not only do we get a release date now, but a free art book for pre-ordering? This makes me the happiest of campers.

I'll definitely pre-order this ASAP. September can't come fast enough.
    4. Anixe
      Anixe
      No pre-order for me. :c But hopefully the artbook will be on sale separately somewhere and sometime after.

But yayayaya for release date.
    5. Zeroxys
      Zeroxys
      ive had it preordered for 2 months now. had to call gamestop to confirm/make sure i still get the artwork preorder :)
    6. Llave
      Llave
      Ah nice, a great incentive. I remember when BBS preorders were stickers and an artbook for the US and Europe respectively. 'Twas not a happy camper, those sticker SUCKED.
    7. 61
      That's cool.
      Considering pre-ordering the game before I have the system.
    8. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      The artbook is a nice touch, and I'm glad they're offering such a good pre-order bonus this time (as opposed to a pack of postcards and a poster that I got with my copy of Days). Definitely going to reserve my copy.
    9. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      Nice! Definitely gonna preorder this in the upcoming week or two. Thanks for the news. ​
    10. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      I have the special edition of BBS and i wasn't really impressed by the artbook it was included. This one seems better though.
    11. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Dang, I really need to get a job soon and save money for a PS3 so I can pre-order this, if not just for the art book.
    12. RifleRiku
      RifleRiku
      The benefits of having a ps3 already! >:3 I'm going to preorder it and play the day I get it. Though I think September is very far away....
    13. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      Just pre-ordered!

I love KH and I'm gonna be more than happy to add this to my collection! I think I'll take my time with Re:COM because I DO NOT LIKE THE CARD SYSTEM. At all.
    14. Misty
      Misty
    15. strfruit
      strfruit
      The artbook is a really nice addition.
      Will be good to have.

Thanks for update!
    16. Arch
      Arch
      Oh. Nice. Good time for me to be getting a job(assuming I'm hired for the one I applied for >>). I'm going to be throwing my money at everything this year. Will preorder this later. I never owned the original Kingdom Hearts. I merely borrowed it for a month and beat it a few times. It'll be great to do it again.
    17. Krowley
      Krowley
      Really awesome to see an announced date. Something to look forward to after summer.
    18. KHblader
      KHblader
      You're right, such a nice update...
      Don't say it to me, I'm wondering if buying the game with the pre-order with the artbook is a good idea considering I haven't a PS3 ... But I can't resist!
    19. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      Finally, a release date! I might pre-order this soon!