KH-Vids Podcast Episode #32: Chilled Pod II

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Peace and War, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

[​IMG]

Good Day, KHVidians, to the latest in the KHV Podcast, with a lovely summery theme of being lazy and doing nothing at all because it’s so hot. So we thought, what better way to cool down than with a Chilled Podcast!

Here we have the lovely Peace and War presiding as your host, the lovely lamb that is libregkd, along with special guests the sultry Scotswoman of Kitty and the ultra rare shiny collector’s edition of Sabby, the KHV podcast founder!

As is usual with Chilled Pods, we spend WAY too much time on it and ends up going on for hours, which is reduced to the still lengthy two hours you hear before you! We cover everything from Kate and Will’s baby to nights out to see music and from the steam sale and PaW prattling on about his lazy bum watching TV! : D
    Remember to subscribe and keep on top of the Podcast! Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]

[url]http://www.kh-vids.net/podcast/episode32.mp3[/url]

Intro: Get Lucky – Daft Punk ft. Pharrel Williams
    Outro: Some Kind Of Wonderful – Grand Funk Railroad

Thanks for the lovely new banner and logo by Lllave! Thanks mate! : D

Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Peace and War know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.

2. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I really enjoyed being in this podcast. I miss you guys a ton :) I forgot to tell you guys about my Disney Trip tho XD

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Welp, next time you can try to tell us! And maybe no technical problems next time, too.