KH-Vids Podcast Episode #30 E3 Coverage Part 1 (Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony Conferences)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Peace and War, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

[​IMG]

Welcome guys, once again, to a KHV coverage and talk about E3 2013, with gamers Peace and War, libregkd, Kites and special gaming guest Hayabusa!

For those of you who don't know, E3 is a yearly event held in Los Angeles, USA, where the biggest gaming companies come together to reveal, announce and broadcast their latest games, with the hottest and most anticipated releases shown. This includes the mega ultra fabulous reveal of KINGDOM HEARTS 3! So it's a big deal! : P

Since E3 is such a huge event, with many new things to talk about including the finally detailed next-gen consoles, so we've split our talk between two separate orderly fashioned podcasts. Hopefully, that has come across, then again the recording took over 3 hours, so parts of it actually got corrupted!
    : O
    Thankfully most all of it is intact so you've not missed much apart from the whiff whaff talk we had pre and post podcast.

Part 2 shall be released soon, after I finish editing it altogether. Remember to subscribe and keep on top of the Podcast! Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]

[url]http://www.kh-vids.net/podcast/episode30.mp3[/url]

Intro: Sins of the Father by Donna Burke
    Outro: Zelda Theme Song by Lindsey Stirling
    Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Peace and War know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.

2. Hayabusa Venomous

I just now realized that I completely forgot to state that I use my (shared) PC extensively for gaming ._.

AND OH GOD MY VOICE I HATE IT

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

And I just realised I forgot to add participants names to the OP! XD

Welp edited and added, thanks again for taking part guys, it was quite a long podcast session, I appreciate the time you spent with me.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Beautiful podcast, beautiful people, beautiful voices~ *v*

Good job crew!