KH-Vids Podcast Episode #29: Staff Questions IV

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]

Not another!

Hello friends & welcome back to the podcast! As many of our regulars know we opened up questions for the fourth Staff Questions podcast last week, and here's the episode!

Today Misty stole hosting duties from Peace and War (though she let him appear anyway), and interrogated staff underlings Llave, Ienzo, Mish, libregkd, and Forsaken.

Enjoy and we'll catch y'all on the flippity flop.

[​IMG]

[url]http://www.kh-vids.net/podcast/episode29.mp3[/url]

Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Peace and War know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.

Intro: Always Like This by Bombay Bicycle Club | Outro: Grammy by Purity Ring

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Jun 9, 2013.

1. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      "Oh, Cat. She won't rope me into anything else."
      "She will."

Listen to your admin, bumf. Also, I'm pretty sure I showed you the bits with Garrus. xD\

This was ridiculously entertaining, as it always is, and I can't wait for the next one.
      and is it just me, or is this turning into the next "No Staff Online __?"
    2. Misty
      Misty
      Considering how few questions were sent in this time around I think this will be the last one for a while, ha.
    3. Amaury
      Amaury
      Out of questions for Ross, Mish, and Jay?

You didn't even ask them any of my questions. Misty, you're a big meanie-bodenie! D=

/I'mobviouslyjoking,etc
    4. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Send her an angry PM
      AND SPAMMMM
    5. Amaury
      Amaury
      I wasn't being serious. :x
    6. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Neither was I, haha.
    7. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      Lol, a lot of People can't pronounce my username properly. It is pronounced Ulquiorra (oo-ki-ora) Cifer (Sai-fur).
    8. Llave
      Llave
      I WAS TRYING TO TELL THEM THAT. Dez pigeons ar so uncivilized.

Had fun answering questions and being in the podcast with the crew etc etc.
    9. Ienzo
      Ienzo

If you rope me in then I'll never hear the end of it, "ERHAMHGERD! I did that to you >:3" I'm already watching Supernatural for you! What more do you want ;-;

All these uneducated people who don't watch Bleach >:3

Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed recording this, I always have a lot of fun and I love the questions that get sent it, it's a shame we don't answer them all because some funny and good ones weren't mentioned xD oh well, thank you everyone for sending them in and thanks for the staff for putting them on.
    10. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      For you to PLAY MASS EFFECT c:
    11. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      Loved doing it, got another planned considering the major stuff going on right now in the gaming world, so look forward to something very soon!

Also, ask me some real manly questions next time, k?