KH-Vids Podcast Episode #26: KH-Vids Trivia - Pilot Episode!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Peace and War, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

[​IMG]

Welcome to something completely different. Ok, maybe nothing completely different, but this is a Podcast solely based around Kingdom Hearts! : O
    Surprising I know!

We've got together blue queen Misty, green linguist Sumi, and pale named Hero of Time, all attempting to claim the top spot as 'Kingdom Hearts Trivia Master'! I, Peace and War, pit all three contestants questions from every end of the Kingdom hearts spectrum, from whatever ideas that popped into my head! : D
    He'll buzz in with the answer, answer correctly, they get a point. Get it wrong, and I'll be open up for another free for all buzz in until either a contestant answers, if everyone fails to give a correct answer, their hearts will be taken into the darkness! First person to 15 points is the winner. Best of luck to my first victims participants!

Leave comments and feedback about KHV Trivia, such as whether you like the name of the thing, or your participation in one. If you're a massive KH fan and want to prove it against others, then apply to be on the podcast, and leave a message saying you want to be on 'KHV Trivia: KH Series'.

Thanks and enjoy!

[​IMG]

Intro
    Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Theme
    Outro
    The Weakest Link Theme
    Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Peace and War know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Facebook

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Peace and War, Feb 26, 2013.

1. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Challenge accepted!

We should have mini challenge podcasts for the trivia, and I'd kindly step up to the plate to 1v1 Misty
      if it's anything like MvC3, it won't be hard >:3
    2. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      I can hear this cat fight beginning from a mile away.
    3. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Oh man, this is really entertaining, definitely going to be keeping up with this site's podcasts
      Really like the quiz idea
      (I could totally take Misty)
    4. Misty
      Misty
      I'm suddenly growing very anxious to appear on another one of these...
    5. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Episode #27: KH-Vids Trivia - Dethroning the Ice Water Queen
    6. Hiro ✩
      Hiro ✩
      >Is usually Fire-type themed
      >Attempting to dethrone Water Queen

Nice planning Cat xD
    7. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      I will be overleveled and you know it! Action Replay or not, I can get that badge (which is funny because of "Wer b teh Podcast" jejeje)!

All we need now is a confirmation that this is on. >:3
    8. Hiro ✩
      Hiro ✩
      Here, take my Torterra.

...and my Eelektross. You may need them to probe you're the best at this Podcast stuff!
    9. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      I've already watched it once but I think I'm going to watch it again... and again XD

I would be so good at this :p Randomly through out the day my friends ask me KH trivia just to keep me on my toes XD
    10. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      actually either way the 1st Nobody that Roxas fights in both games is the Dusk. In Days for the "Prove Your Endurance" and on day 1 when the photos were stolen
    11. Miles
      Miles
      That sounded fun. I should give it a try one day.