KH-Vids Podcast Episode #21: A Chilled Pod [PART 1]

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Chevalier, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

[​IMG]
    Hey guys, this is Chevalier here posting something for the podcast in place of Peace-and-War who passed out after drinking too much at the pub...Nah, I'm just kidding, he's just resting himself for all the hard work he does!

So, in here we have something very peculiar, a very laid-back podcast! Let's put Kingdom Hearts aside for a second and see what our podcast team has to say about themselves, about the world, ect. PaW and friends will surprise you with their shenanigans.

[​IMG]
    If you use a music player other than iTunes, you can subscribe using this feed.​
    To be Added!

Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Sabby, Peace and War know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Chevalier, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Misty
      Misty
      I apologize for being a political nutcase. I realize I sound like a social justice blogger here.

Will put the podcast up on iTunes shortly.
    2. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Really enjoyed it. A lot more than the KH themed podcasts (cause I don't really follow kh anymore lol). I'd say this is one of my favs.

And Mish is such a talkative goose. xD
    3. Korosu
      Korosu
      Llave you bum.

Listening through it now.
    4. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      Thank you Chev for posting this, I slept and stopped stressing for 5 minutes. Thanks loads.

Ah, this was enjoyable for the most part, I was a wee bit all over the place and not really organised but we got there! XD

Hope you guys enjoyed. As I say, if you guys like this type of thing or have some ideas on it, wanna take part, whatever, just call me maybe! : p
    5. Llave
      Llave
      :c

It was fun to do, I felt illogical and out of whack most of the time, but it was all worth it.
    6. Misty
      Misty
      Sorry for the wait guys, it should appear in your iTunes shortly (or immediately if you just hit refresh).
    7. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      That's what you get for being a Romney support, so much illogicality! ; P
      One day I may stop complaining about having to edit the worst constructed podcast in history.
    8. Llave
      Llave
      Nah, we aren't gonna let you live that down. Not anytime soon anyway. >:3