KH-Vids Podcast Episode #20: 10th Anniversary of the KH series!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Peace and War, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

[​IMG]

Hey all lovely gents and ladies of KHV land, PaW here with your next does of Podcast-y goodness. Today or tomorrow depending on when you listen (which you really should have done yesterday, geez) you'll be listening to an episode dedicated to talking about the last 10 years of Kingdom Hearts.

10 years?!?! Holy Sora, that's long! We go through talknig about our experiences with the franchise, our love of the series with wants and ideas of where we see the series going in the future.

Presented by the lovely Sabby, Enzy, Mish and myself, who is the most loveliest of all! : P

Hope you guys and look forward to more, more coming soon!

[​IMG]
    Streaming

Intro: Absofacto - Synthesocial
    Outro: Carly Rae Jepson - Call Me Maybe

Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Sabby, Peace and War know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.
    YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Facebook

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Peace and War, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Railos
      Railos
      yay more podcasts. :) I missed these, the podcasts were one of the reasons why I signed up. :P
    2. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Oh wow, I thoroughly enjoyed this. It's always nice to hear someone talk about their experiences with the series, and I really do hope Square takes your advice.

I mean, Sora is already everyone, so why can't everyone else be him for a change?
    3. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Really liked this podcast. It had many lulzy moments and derailed sometimes but I found it made it more enjoyable to listen to.
    4. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      Ha, if Square start listening to us, they might actually have a game that makes sense the first time you play it! : P

You'll likely enjoy our next few podcasts then. Stay tuuuuuuuuuned! : D