KH-Vids Podcast Episode #114: LGBT Q and A (Staff Questions)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Calxiyn, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Fearless thought of that... get it, Q and A, like Question and Answers. Hahahaha

[​IMG]
    It's time for the
    KH-Vids Podcast! As you can see we've gotten new Staff Members as of late, and now you get to find out more about them!

Your (lovely) Podcast Host @Calxiyn is joined by @Heart ❤ , KHV Site Reporter, and @Fearless , KHV Site Moderator, to talk about them, their life, and in some cases their love life. This Podcast reveals tons of secrets about your two favorite Staff Members so you won't want to miss it!

[​IMG]

Download Episode #114 (MP3)
    Subscribe to us on iTunes or through our RSS feed

Interested in being a member guest on the podcast? Fill out our form here and gain access to our Podcast forum. Ask us a question by visiting this page or sending an email to podcast@kh-vids.net!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Calxiyn, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Fearless
      Fearless
      Damn straight I'm your favorite staff member.

Geddit? STRAIGHT? BECAUSE I'M NOT?

IT'S FUNNY. I'M FUNNY.
    2. . : tale_wind
    3. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      Whoever edited this podcast episode...please slow it down.

It's very jarring how obvious there are edits to cut dead air, and I'm personally not a fan of speeding up conversations like this. Like, I've literally heard words getting cut off.

Will post again when I've finished listening.
    4. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      That would be me haha. I don't know how Nick usually edits, but usually when I edit anything I take out any dead air, "um's" and other pauses like that.

Next time I edit it I can keep all that stuff in tho if that's what you guys would prefer.
    5. Aya Araki+
      Aya Araki+
      Fearless was so good. XD