KH-Vids Podcast Episode #102: D23 Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by libregkd, Aug 21, 2015.

1. libregkd -

[​IMG]

A fashionably late podcast for you all this week.

It's time for the KH-Vids Podcast!

This week, @Misty reclaims her hosting chair along with @libregkd, @Calxiyn, and member guest @Glen to cover the news that broke out at the D23 Expo in Anahiem, CA. We start with covering the big news that Big Hero 6 will have a world featured in Kingdom Hearts III and that Disney Infinity will finally start to feature Kingdom Hearts! After the KH news we move onto Disney's plans to expand both Disneyland and Disney World to accommodate new Star Wars sections to the two theme parks as well as Disney's movie plans for the foreseeable future.

Our user-submitted questions this week has us answering what lies at the Darkness Beyond Time (courtesy of @Graxe) and @Scarred Nobody tasks us with a movie quote that only one person recognized. Table Topics are here again this week and makes us question what gives are lives any meaning. Finally with Community News; how podcast guests are handled is going to see some changes in the future, we plug the on-going User Awards, and we talk about a little mishap that happened on the site over the weekend.

Have thoughts of your own on the KH announcements made at D23? Any other feelings about D23 in general? Let us know in the comments!

95cover-png.42801.png

Download Episode #102 (MP3)
    Subscribe to us on iTunes or through our RSS feed

Interested in being a member guest on the podcast? Fill out our form here and we'll be in touch. Ask us a question by visiting this page or sending an email to podcast@kh-vids.net!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by libregkd, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Amaury
      Amaury
      @libregkd, you should be afraid... of @Misty. One of these days you stealing her spotlight will come back to bite you. :D
    2. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      @Misty There was a Civil War Trailer but it hasn't been realized to the pubic as of yet <3

Edit: Also I really like the quest idea since I applied like forever ago and I'd love to be on the podcast <3
      Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
    3. Aelin
      Aelin
      So @Glen When is our next meeting with out Supreme Overlord of the RPA cult @Krowley
    4. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      I have yet to see Big Hero 6, so the news about it is kind of lost on me. I will also say that it being all over tumblr has really turned me off from watching it, much like other popular stuff on tumblr.

My brother got Disney Infinity 2.0 and I really only played it once. It's fun in its own way, but there wasn't much to it for me. I'd rather just collect the characters instead of actually use them.

I'm not a huge fan of the new expansions to the Disney parks. I talked a lot about the Star Wars expansion on Facebook, and to sum it up, Star Wars just doesn't feel like Disney. In the main Disneyland/Magic Kingdom, no single park is dedicated to one specific franchise; it all revolved around a theme. I'd feel the same way if they did a Frozen or Wrech-It-Ralph land. While I do believe that this new expansion will be well done, it feels like a giant cash grab, and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    5. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      I think the director of Jurassic World did a fine job. Who you should be worried bout would be if it was the same screenwriter, but I think the one they have for IX did pretty well from what I've heard of Looper, so I'm not worried for Star Wars Episode IX.

Misty holy shit go watch Silence of the Lambs, it's fantastic. It was one of the most important movies to feature a female lead not in a romantic story in recent history. I mean:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015