Graphic Novel EoSV: Spider-Men

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ghost, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Ghost King's Apprentice

[​IMG]

Wooh. Okay. Comic book news... So in the fall there is going to be a new Spider-Man, Aaron Aikman, created by Dustin Weaver. I'm not entirely sure if it's related to , due to that whole mind switching thing and stuff. Which to be honest is kinda complicated. And since the Superior Spider-Man took his place, I guess, there's going to be a new Spider-Man.

[​IMG]

Yeah, I don't know if anyone really cares but more news as it gets closer.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I'd heard a little about Superior Spider-Man...but didn't ?

3. Ghost King's Apprentice

No, there wasn't enough time so Peter showed Octavius the responsibility that came with being Spider-Man so he agreed to take on the role for Peter, then Peter died....

Edit: and Kaine didn't even know :'(

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I think you're a little confused. Superior Spider-Man is the thirty something issue series of Dc. Ock as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. Peter came back a couple of months ago at the conclusion of the series (so Dr. Ock as Spidey was the 'hero' for the whole series) and now he has Amazing Spider-Man again, starting at issue 1 again. However, there is a new event titled Spider-Verse coming out soon that has virtually every alternate Spider-Man coming together to help Peter and this one spins out of that. They're doing an "Edge of Spider-Verse" miniseries that has a different version of Spider-Man as the hero for each one (I think Spider-Man Noir is the first one, but the rest are brand new). Aaron is for EoSV #3. However, the one I'm most excited for?
    GWEN STACY AS SPIDER-WOMAN I'm really hoping that this version of Gwen ends up stuck in the mainstream universe for good because oh my god, that costume.

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

Wow, I'm am so glad you're here right now because I was discussing this with my sister and I'm just so confused :|

And yeah. I saw that too. Her costume looks so cool >< But you're a guy so I'm a little suspicious about that. So, what exactly is "Edge of Spider-Verse" ?

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

OH MY WORD THIS IS SO PERFECT I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY FEELINGS ARE DOING

7. Ghost King's Apprentice

Here's another called SP//dr.
    Basically, Peni Parker's Aunt May and Uncle Ben train her as a SP//dr pilot and she gets a spider-interfaced mech suit which seems pretty freakin' awesome. Too bad there aren't any pictures.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014