Enigmatic Unknown Animation + Kid Kairi

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I've been requested this a few times, so I thought I'd post it up for all to see, presenting from Final Mix, one of / THE hardest boss in the Kingdom Hearts Series, Enigmatic Unknown! Some of you may known him as Xemnas.

We'll also focus more on the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Heartless since people are still curious as some look, also we'll be posting up renders of FinalMix+ soon.

Almost forgot, here's a good look of Kairi as a youngling, as it was hard to see her in Kingdom Hearts I

[​IMG]

If you have a kind heart, go here and scroll down, then vote for "Khamil" in the Sanjaya look-alike contest.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 20, 2007.

1. axel8th
      axel8th
      Nice! I've been witing for that one! Y'know it be even cooler if you were able to show his attack's SFX but i don't think that the program can...........Can it?:)
    2. Spitfire
      Spitfire
      That is awesome, oh good memories of that battle....
    3. Rayeofsunshine
      Rayeofsunshine
      Aw, kairi's so cute!
      That is awesome animatioN!
    4. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Oh....I thought you ment the E.S. Oh well thanks again Xaldin! =D D=
    5. Peyton
      Peyton
      Thanks for putting this up Xaldin.
      The Kairi pic was needed xD She looks so qute.
    6. Anderson
      Anderson
      Wait...I don't get this. What's with the animation?
      Did you make it or something?
    7. axel8th
      axel8th
      *Sigh* .......And you're a premium member? (We need to swictrh titles!:rolleyes: ) But anyway there's a program by the name of yaz0r and it allows you to rip renders and animate them almost like making a sprite sheet for 2-D games! See what im talkin' about?:cool:
    8. Anderson
      Anderson
      First off, I'm a premium member because I have posted at least 1000 posts.
      Secondly, I haven't been coming here often, so I don't really know what's going on.
    9. [Total.Chaos]
      [Total.Chaos]
      Been awhile since I posted on this site. Anyways, awesome animation of Xemnas, however, the E.S. from Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ is by far the hardest of all the bosses in the entire Kingdom Hearts series.
    10. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      The fact people can do no damage videos against him, and even now beat him at level 1, makes me highly doubt that.
    11. libregkd
    12. Crispers
      Crispers
      wow i lov kairi ^_^
      thanx alot xaldin!
      and wow
      Xemnas was soo cool
      i like :D
    13. Xephos
      Xephos
      awsome! thx!:)
    14. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Yeah, after insane training and understanding and predicting his movements you can do it. However, any normal Kingdom Hearts fan could never do it at Level 1. In fact, almost no one could. I'd reckon about 3 people in the world could do it on level 1. Maybe a bit more, but no more than 10. :/

Yeah, definitely the hardest IF you're playing on Critical mode. -.-;
    15. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Yeah I agree xD it's impossible to do it at level 1, however once you get leveled up enough to survive a combo with 1hp, and last hit with 1hp you're basically safe, because well. Once you learn his moves, it's pretty easy. I mean it's still a hard battle, but it's not as hard as Nomura hinted it to be.
    16. Roxas
      Roxas
      Well, really, if you have second chance or once more (I'm not sure if you get those form bosses) then you can survive the ES at level 1. If not, you'll have to beat him without getting hit. That'll be very, very tough.
    17. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      I find it to be just as hard as he hinted--if not, harder.

I've been trying for at least two weeks and I still can hardly get him past 10 bars. -.-
    18. Roxas
      Roxas
      I just watched the level 1 vid, and it looks like an easy set of timed manuevers.
    19. gothsora47
      gothsora47
      When you fight the E.S. you just have to make sure that Donald and Goofy both have plenty of potions, mega potions ect... and you NEED to be on a high level,:p you also need fenier key, or ultima, you need to use reflect A LOT, and drives are just a waist pretty much