Kingdom Hearts End of the world, the best KH world?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by DanceWaterDance, Apr 8, 2014.

1. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

Hollow Bastion always seemed to be my favorite world. I don't know why. But End of The World easily takes the cake for the last places you visit. It creeps me out but in a good way.

2. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

Both End of The World and TWTNW were goods levels, I think that both levels had things they did better in. I think TWTNW theme was better at building up the suspense to the final boss while the End of the World theme was better at showing the idea of the chaos going on around you. My favourite world out of the two would be TWTNW, but I like the End of the World for it's idea of letting you visit the previous worlds before the final boss.

3. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Honestly, I'm torn between saying Hollow Bastion (KH1 version) is the best KH world, and saying End of the World is the best. I'm gonna say though, that Hollow Bastion beats out End of the World, since it appears in multiple KH games, while End of the World only appears in one.

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Traverse Town was always my favorite in Kingdom Hearts. It showed Sora he wasn't alone in the devastation he had suffered, or the loneliness and fear because of it. He managed to find a group of people that accepted him and helped him. No matter where he went in his journeys, he could always return and talk to Yuffie, Leon, Aerith and Merlin, and learn new things or get new items. The story also makes you go back there to speak to them for their knowledge. Cid helps you create gummi ships that rival anything the Heartless can come up with, and you can help some of the townspeople make their lives a little better. You even get to see Pinocchio and Geppetto after you rescue them, and you can reunite the Dalmatian family.

It was heartwarming, kind, and a gentle reprieve from the darkness that Sora had to face time and again. Plus, you know, the music was pretty calming.