Dream Drop Distance End game power leveling/farming help.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Gelatinous Ghost, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

Hello all. Its the first time I have posted here in a while.

I finally got around to putting in II.8 HD after buying it in January just a few week ago (I don't get to play much). 25 game hours in, I am at the final save point for both Sora and Riku in The World That Never Was. And something has occurred to me- I never found myself grinding, nor was I ignoring bonding with my spirits. Yet, I made it to the end of the game only fully completing the ability link boards for 6 spirits for each character. Mostly the starting spirits you acquire in Traverse Town. My abilities for both Sora and Riku are full of holes, and there is a trophy for maxing level, so I figured that I can make a task of leveling to 100 as well as gaining all abilities/commands by making at least one of each spirit and completing their respective link board. Sounds simple enough, right?

I have noticed leveling is already slowing down and I am only about level 43 for each character. And LP seems like a huge pain to farm. I have been running back and forth along the final world defeating all the enemies, but even then the grind is slow. I have googled better methods for both- I have read having an ability that increases your experience when in critical health can help dramatically. I don't have this. As for LP, the best way is to buy a bunch of water barrels and use those, I have read. Munny isn't as readily available in this entry as it has been in the past, and to buy enough water barrels to max 2 spirits, it seems like it will cost thousands of munny. Thus, now I need a way to farm munny efficiently.

Does anyone have any advice on how to do this in a way that won't take 100 game hours? Some of these trophies seem ridiculous- level to 100 in a game that you can complete at level 40? Max out all spirits/gain all abilities when you can complete the game with 4-6 for each main character through natural progression, but then have 40 others that you will have to grind through? It just seems the game is a bit imbalanced when you compare the length of the game with the amount of post game content you must complete to Platinum the game. Drop 100 times? I just hit 22 drops.

Anyways, TL;DR, What is the best way to level up to 100 fast, complete spirit link boards, and acquire large sums of munny end game? Thanks!

2. T'Challa Wakanda Forever!

There's the area outside Mysterious Tower in Symphony of Sorcery.

Also, Districts 1, 2, and 3 in Traverse Town.