Emotional problems

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Elemental Queen, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elemental Queen Destiny Islands Resident

Is there something wrong with me if I burst into tears if someone even raises there voice at me? Just one negative thing towards me and I get really emotional. I also switch moods quickly and can be real giggly one second and dead serious the next. Is anyone else like this? I jsut get hurt so easily...

2. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

It's called being a teenager :).

It's hormons raging all over in your body. It's netural to get like that in puberty. I'm not like you myself, but many other teens are, it's a very netural thing. :)

3. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Kairi's right. Most teenagers are like that, myself included! My situation isn't exactly the same as yours, but it's very very similar. I have an awful temper and sometimes I just literally feel like I'm going to explode, or I want to break something. It IS natural, so you shouldn't worry about it! ;)

4. Daenerys Targaryen ok

K A I R I is right. i find my mascara running eve when something is funny something that is no big deal can seem like a HUGE deal.but there is nothing wrong with you or me.listen to the MCR song teenagers that shows the bad side you are experiencing.and the good side you experience every day.at least i do.

5. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Ya, kiari i agree.It's just teenage hormones.Believe me they an't fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.