Emily Rogers Stakes Name on Predictions, Including KH3D Released Before 2012

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by P, Jun 7, 2011.

1. P Banned

Emily Rogers, a writer well known for rumours and leaks has decided to risk her career on her recent 8atch, stating, "I am willing to risk everything on these predictions. If I am wrong on any of these predictions, I will never write an article again."

Of course, rumours must always 8e t8ken with a grain of salt. At the end of the day, they're just rumours. 8ut if they've got 8acking such as this 8ehind them, while it may not make them 100% 8elieva8le, it certainly makes them worth following, if only for the tension.

So what did she promise, and how has it weighed up with what showed up at E3?

Source

So them's the 8r8ks. Do her predictions weigh up to what was shown at E3, or has Rogers culled herself from the gaming world?

2. Noise For Love and Justice

False,

a lot of these come out later this year and for some of the games I could see this being a possiblity...but not KH, no way in hell is it going to be released this early.

We have next to no new information considering the fact it wasnt even at E3. That means that at TGS it would have to have a playable demo, a new trailer, and all that crap AND a release date that is less than 2 months away?

and a lot of the WiiU info is hit and miss...I am sure that more of the info she said could possibly be true, but not at this E3.

meh, rumors.

3. P Banned

She has half a year left, yeah. The E3 announcements did not seem particularly promising for her though.

Has she 8een outright wrong on the E3 predictions? I haven't 8een following.

4. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I think she was wrong. But honestly, she shouldn't bet on KH 3D...she could be wayyy wrong. Also, she shouldn't throw her writing future away just because of this.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Wrong. There's nothing solid behind a lot of these predictions. And staking her writing on this? Yeaaaaaah. Stupid idea.

6. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

And this kids is why you shouldn't gamble. Not only will you make a stupid bet and lose your writing career, you'll look like an arse about it.
    oh, and dissapoint a number of KH fans.