Embarrassing 1.5 moments...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Zeroxys, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

Just a little thread to discuss moments in the game that which your thought for yourself was embarrassing :).
    I already have 3 moments lol.
    -Taking 3 times to beat Riku in the race on Destiny Islands (I know its not mandatory to beat him, but i hate losing). This never happens, i always whip his butt without any trouble on the ps2 version, but somehow took 3 tries this time.
    -Losing to Riku 1v1 on Destiny Islands. Again, not mandatory but i use to beat him all the time with no effort at all.
    -Losing to Leon in Traverse Town. Again not mandatory but jeezus, i could not kill him and idk why. he was such a cupcake in the original, but now it seems like hes harder :P.

2. Arc Kingdom Keeper

I actually died on the Darkside battle in the dream.... what...the...****. I refuse to accept that! I've NEVER hit 0 hp in that fight before.

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Me figuring out the camera. I had it on manual for a good part of while I was first playing. When I raced Riku, I kept losing because I got the stupid camera in weird angles. When I switched it to auto, it worked so much better for me.

4. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

i cant get used to it, ive had to invert it and now i was half used to it the other way and now im just mind ****ed i dont know whats happening anymore

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I've played KH2. A lot of these controls are those controls (like triangle for command). But for some reason, I'm doing the same button movements I did during the first game. I keep pressing stupid X when I sure press triangle and it's dumb.

6. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

agreed! im doing the exact same thing.

7. 1ofamillion Merlin's Housekeeper

Here are a few of mine:

1.) I was 2-hit by Leon/Squall in Traverse Town instantly
    2.) When you fight Tidus, Selphie and Wakka all at once, I got to level 7 just trying to beat them. I bet it took me 20 tries lmao!
    3.) Fighting Rikku in the beginning took me 12 tries.
    4.) I decided to farm out synthesis items before doing the additional bosses. It was embarrassing because I beat them all with such ease; I think I was around level 85 when I decided to try unknown, and 89 when I fought Sephiroth. Each fight only took two tries on Proud mode. I wish I waited when I was a lower level to be honest..

8. exile0025 Gummi Ship Junkie

regular enemies taking out chucks of my hp despite having more defense than donald or goofy

9. Labrys King's Apprentice

Purposely jumping off those giant trees in Deep jungle....

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Watching Donald and Goofy go down in one hit by Cerberus, while I'm dodge rolling out of the way, waiting until they wake up >.<

11. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Trying to fight the Hooded Figure so I can unlock the secret ending.

-_-

12. Arch Mana Knight

Got beat by Cloud during the first fight with him. I know you don't gain anything by beating him there...but still. (I beat Leon pretty easily though so I thought Cloud would be cake.) Then later on when doing the Hades Cup solo, I got killed by Yuffie. @_@

Oh Proud Mode. It's amusing.

13. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

How did it go? And what level were you in?

14. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

1.) Losing to Guard Armor's feet in Phil Cup.
    2.) Losing to Riku twice (once in racing the other in combat.
    3.) Still getting my ass kicked by the FF trio on Destiny Islands.
    4.) Still can't complete those Gummi Missions.

15. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

1) Trickmaster kicking my tail about 60+ times before beating him, he was so easy in the PS2 version but here he's hard as hell to beat!

2) Captian Hook boss fight. That fight was so close it wasn't funny. Those Airship Heartless don't make it easy

3) Looking for those chest with the dalmatians before finding out some of the chests were changed around in Final Mix so I spent alot of time In Halloween Town looking for it (Not that I mind cause it's my favorite world)

Yeah, alot of these were embarrassing cause they were so easy for me in the original version and as a veteran player I should not be having these problems lol

16. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

None, cept losing to the riku race once but other than that I was amused the whole time.

17. Shift Chaser

*presses triangle to use Ragnarok*
    *Donald rushes in to hit Pink Agaricius through the walls*
    *96 hits*

18. Plums Wakanda Forever

All of mine revolve around me forgetting that Aero is a god amongst spells.

For KH 1.5, I decided to fight Sephiroth to see how long I'd last. Dodge Roll'd right into him without putting on Aero and got two-shotted. :v In the original KH, I was fighting Maleficent and charged right ahead. At the moment I got to the rock, the lion shield Heartless and her attacked me at once and it was basically the only time I had ever lost in the game.

19. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Pansies. I've never lost to Riku! Just reset the game every time you lose and the score stays 21-0 in your favour! I mean, what? Nothing here about resetting. Nothing at all.

20. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

you, reset to avert your failiure ... I never had problems with Riku in KH:1.5, now the regular version was a different story