Novel Elusion

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ghost, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Ghost King's Apprentice

So I came across this book a few days ago on Epic Reads and it looked interesting so I decieded to got to the bookstore and get it (but I didn't have enough money so I got Champion instead :p), anywho I was going to write a description but I'm bad at those so I'm just going to put the one I found.

Epic Reads Description:
    A new technology called Elusion is sweeping the country. An app, a visor, and a wristband will virtually transport you to an exotic destination where adventure can be pursued without the complications—or consequences—of real life.

Regan is an Elusion insider. Or at least she used to be. Her father invented the program, and her best friend, Patrick, heir to the tech giant Orexis, is about to release it nationwide. But ever since her father's unexpected death, Regan can't bear to Escape, especially since waking up from the dream means crashing back to her grim reality.

Still, when there are rumors of trouble in Elusion—accusations that it's addictive and dangerous—Regan is determined to defend it. But the critics of Elusion come from surprising sources, including Josh, the handsome skeptic with his own personal stakes. As Regan investigates the claims, she discovers a disturbing web of secrets. She will soon have to choose between love and loyalty . . . a decision that will affect the lives of millions.

Suspense, thrills, and romance fuel this near-future story about the seductive nature of a perfect virtual world and how far one girl will go to uncover the truth behind the illusions.

I also found the book trailer ↓

So yeah, you guys should read it so we can talk about it cause I'm totally gonna get it.

2. Shuhbooty moon child

*adds to top of the list*

This sounds intense! I want a wristband that can poof me anywhere I please! Is this the only book or a series?

3. Ghost King's Apprentice

I think this book just came out so a second one isn't confirmed yet. Buy you never know there could be more ( I hope there is!)

4. Shuhbooty moon child

Oh then I shall see. :3i hope my library has it! Thank you for the new book. XD

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

>//3//< I just finished the book and it was AWESOME. It took me awhile to get into it (lately I can't get into them right way) but once it did I finished it right away. And I'm also guessing there will be a second one because of the way it ended. The virtual world was described really well so it's easy to get a picture of what it looks like, but it gets kinda confusing towards the end. At least it was for me. I'm not sure what else to write so I'm just gonna stop.