elemental

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by kurouxingusu, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherry Berry Chaser

Name: Karura
    Element: Earth
    Side: ?
    Weapon: Large Gunblade
    Hometown: Camarios de lobos

2. Niami Merlin's Housekeeper

As soon as the coast was clear, Jiara´s voice let out another remark. "Sorry to be of such a burden. If those men found me here, they´d be sure to punish you three also. Now, I must be on my way."

3. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

"Well then I guess we can't let them find us can we?" Tasarha said with a smirk. "Finally some action!" she thought

4. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Name: Faia
    Element: Fire
    Side: Good
    Weapon: A japanese blade crafted by a master smith. On the blade, are words embeded on them. It says "Fire which drives the soul." in an ancient language.
    Hometown: Zitsu

Should I make him evil?

5. kurouxingusu Merlin's Housekeeper

Kurokaze was having a good day that day and went off to find out where her friends had went. "Tasarha hi!" she said after she had spotted one of her friends "Who's this guy?" Kurokaze had asked her

6. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

Tasarha was happiness went up when she saw that Kurokaze had joined them. "I thinkhis name is Necos or something like that, but anyway we got troble right now. You see our friend right here" she said pointing to Jiara "needs our @$$istance. And it looks like we could use a little more fire power if you know what I mean." she said with a smirk pulling out her katana.

7. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

suddenly he saw some guards lookin confused "this could be fun" he then jumped down and ran back towards the guards he was running the speed of sound he then slashed thru one who had his back turned "who you guys lookin for...me...even if you arent im bored i wanna fight... hehehe"

8. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

Tasarha then glanced passe her friend and saw another strange boy getting rid of some guards."A friend of yours?" she said th Necros annoyed as she put away her katana.

9. Niami Merlin's Housekeeper

Jiara turned around and saw what was making the commotion. Oh no... not again... He was literally dismembering those guards... Hadn't I just done the same thing?

10. Rawr King's Apprentice

Name: kam
    Element: fire
    Side: evil
    Weapon: gold chackrams
    Hometown:unknown

11. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

His ears trained he heard them talking as he finished off the guards "freind no freind im just lookin to kill hehehe and your next he said he then pulled out his cymbal chakrams and slammed them together making a huge shockwave of sound

12. KeybladewarriorNexus1993 Destiny Islands Resident

"I can't...AAGGHH!!!"He kneeled down in pain."My friend...fire master...Evil...Elemental Masters...AAAGGGHHHH!"Eyes started glowing red."Goin' Ghost!"becomes ghost mode.

13. kurouxingusu Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: O.oO.o
    Why u take "Goin Ghost" from Danny phantom?!

14. Key_of_Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

Enola looked out at the scene that played in front of her. "Goin ghost!" A boy shouted from on the ground. "Okay, weird," she mumbled to herself. Then she smirked. 'But I've seen weirder,' she thought, staring at a shadow that twitched, reflecting her boredom and impatience. She continued to survey the scene. She could always join in the fray. 'Eh, why not?' she thought and ran to join.

15. KeybladewarriorNexus1993 Destiny Islands Resident

ooc:I take 'goin ghost' from danny phantom(Man, does everyone watch that show!?) because he has a ghost mode that looks like my avy with blonde hair.

16. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

noticing the boy who went ghost Xeitr Thought "hmmm sound waves can't hurt the etherial i better pull out for now" as he said this he slammed his cymbals together one more time and dissapeared in a wave of sound

17. Roxaslook-alike Destiny Islands Resident

I'm gonna be my Were-Fox character "Reign" I don't have a weapon and my element is Darkness, I am a Male, and I am Evil.

18. RPGgamer Traverse Town Homebody

OOC:I would have used the Dragon Staff or Snowflake Staff from the CashShop, but I like the MapleStaff a little better. I'm off today. I'll come back and post when I have like caught up.

19. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

OMG OMG OMG this threads not dead yay

but couldnt have yall put a loil somethin in for the story

20. RPGgamer Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: HOpe this like helps
    Tyro looked around to see a lot of blood. 'So much bloodshed.' She thought to herself. 'I couldn't do anything about it.' Tyro looked down guiltly because her powers hadn't worked. SHe was angry that she allowed these people to come an destroy her home, family, and friends. But she was expecially unhappy when they tried to destroy her. SHe couldn't seem to find her power anywhere inside her body anymore. 'I will avenge my friends and family.' she gripped tightly at her staff, and walked off into the dawn.

OOC: I might be a little off though XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.