elemental

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by kurouxingusu, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

FAW You're playing as the character you made up. So none of the names places, and ages are real.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tasarhra look at the town. "It's pretty small to be a town." she thought. "And it doesn't look like a place that any abnormal trouble would happen either."She sighed wishing that there would be some trouble soon cause her and her katana hadn't had a good fight in quite a while.

2. FallenAngelWarrior Moogle Assistant

Arina, turned to Tasarhra. "Why are we here exactly? Nothing will ever happen here!" Arina sort-of yelled.

3. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

"Chill out Arina." Tasarha said with out even facing her. "Who knows what might happen. I mean look at us we thought we were ordinary kids till we started controlling our surrounding elements. So this town might seen ordinary but who knows what's inside."

4. FallenAngelWarrior Moogle Assistant

"Okay, okay. I'm just bored. Let's go walk around town. Maybe we can spot something out of the ordinary. What do you say?" Arina said, as she spotted a tavern. "I'm hungry, does taverns have any food?" Arina asked, her stomach suddenly growling.

5. KeybladewarriorNexus1993 Destiny Islands Resident

ooc:Rouge Angel,more than one person can be the same element,check the first page

6. Niami Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: Introducing Jiara

BIC: Out of nowhere, soldiers started shoving people aside to bring in slaves caught in another village. Within them, was Jiara the fire master, cautiously envoking fire under her breath. Everyone hates you for revealing our location, but, this just might help. Then, out of nowhere, she pulled out a sword which seemed to be ridged with fire and thrust open the locks, revealing her gift to everyone in the town square.

OOC: Like that?

7. FallenAngelWarrior Moogle Assistant

Arina turns over to see the mysterious fire elemental. Arina grinned, as she walked over to her. "Wishes do come true." Arina said scarcasticly.

8. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

OOC:I thinks so.
    BIC: Tasarha noticed smoke coming fromthe center of town. "Looks like we don't have time for food Arina. Lets go!" She grabed Arina's wrist and ran dragging her along to the town square.
    OOC: Is it me or did The Organization Beginings die really quickly?

9. FallenAngelWarrior Moogle Assistant

BIC: "OUCH!!!! We will get there soon enough!!!!!!!!!!" Arina yelled, as she tried to jerk free from Tasarha'd grip.
    OOC: We just got to get more people.

10. KeybladewarriorNexus1993 Destiny Islands Resident

ooc:Whatever.

Necros looked around."Him...its too quiet around here.I wonder..."Kicks a rock and an arrow comes at him."Dark Shield!"Blocks arrow"Fireball!"Kills the @$$asin.Looks around again.Sees two girls talking.Runs toward them.

11. FallenAngelWarrior Moogle Assistant

Arina saw this person running toward them. "Tasarha! Who's that?" Arina pointed over to the running person.
    OOC: Somebody post, (Hint, hint)

12. KeybladewarriorNexus1993 Destiny Islands Resident

"Hello Ladies,my name is Necros.and you are?"

13. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

Tasarha stopped and looked at the strange boy running toward them. "I have no clue."
    Then the boy stoped in front of them and asked for thier names."Hmm.. this could be fun." she thought. "And why should we tell you Necos?"

14. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

Xeitr was waliking thru the ciuty
    Xeitr: I sense....hmmmm

(who wants to be my arch nemesis)

15. KeybladewarriorNexus1993 Destiny Islands Resident

"Because I need your help."

16. Niami Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: Yeah, it died heck fast, i guess it was a bad time for RPGgamer´s comp 2 die out.

BIC: As everyone was escaping the guards, Jiara tryed to run for cover in the crowd, when she tripped and stumbled upon the three freaky sensing people.

OOC: that´s u guys!

17. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

Xeitr Kept walking till he was out of the city and in a valley full of flowers

"my ears are so...sensitive so much buzzing in the city ...and now these bees"

Xeitr looked over at a hive

"begone"

Xeitr stuck his hand out and waves of sound came from his palm and destoryed the hive

"hehehe" he sneered and then dissapeared running towards the mountains

18. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

Tasarha saw the girl trip as she ran away from her capters."Hey do you need some help she said pulling her to her feet. "we can hide you. If you want."

19. Niami Merlin's Housekeeper

It had been some time since she had been allowed to talk but her clear, whispery voice came out without a struggle. "Thanks. That´d help. "

20. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

Xeitr spun around after running to the top of the mountain and began listening he was looking for adventure

"i can hear everything up here hmmmm ,screams, laughter, the blandness of the everyday peoples lives"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.