Traditional Art Eileen Galvin

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Sanda, Jan 14, 2008.

1. The Great Gatz Chaser

It's really great Sanda. :) Different angles are always interesting and something new. It makes even something that's been done before look different. I like it. And even though the shading isn't 100% cause of the scanner it still looks great. *applause* You just keep getting better. And when you keep working at it it'll be even more amazing. >8D

2. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

This has really improved from your first few! There are just a few little things to fix. The left shoulder would be foward some more, and just round off the top a bit. The left hand is the wrong way around, the thumb should be in front. Also make sure that the upper arm is the same length as the lower arm. The lines that show where her behind is are a bit crooked, rotate them slightly to the right and center them. Also, don't curve them around so much towards where her leg is, they would start to straighten out around where her leg begins.

On the other hand, you drew the head very well, and I can see alot more shading. You also drew this angle well, keep practicing it!

3. Sexy Sheva Banned

you are officially my role model :3

that is the best work i've seen from you ^^

I love the shading on the wraps around the head and on the clothing. but as .Kairi. said, you need to fix the thumb on that one hand. Its backwards, unless its supposed to be like that lol

Anyways, GREAT job :3

4. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Durrrr ****** doodle time gaiyz :'D

I've just been doodling away lately, so here goes. (Since I do not have material for my Heather, I am simply indulging myself in getting to know where the seams are and all...)

Nothing special here; the one of Heather that I actually like is not complete yet (on account of the Closer since I actually need to look at a reference picture for it) and the Angela one is still in progress too...

Some of these are just old ones that I never posted because they suck and I didn't even know what the characters looked like when I drew them.

All of these were done w/o the use of reference pictures so they will be kinda off.
    I do NOT want CnC on these. Half are from weeks ago, and the other half were done in under 10 minutes so shush. Cept the Cynthia one. That one you can say anything you like :')
    Perhaps the other two will be done by later today; they're not as bad as these are. I swear I've actually improved believe it or not...I hadn't drawn in over a week because I was sick and I drew these 2 in progress pics which I am actually fond of (for now)

Old Eileen one...yuck. Done weeeeeks ago.
    [​IMG]

Old old old Maria one. Didn't even know what her boots looked like back then...
    [​IMG]

New Maria one from today. Slight improvement I guess. Drew it in 10minutes.
    [​IMG]

Drew this Eileen one today in 5 minutes. Anything I draw this quickly is absolute ****, hence why it is unfinished. Anyway, never drew this outfit on her before; hope I did some of the details right at least...
    [​IMG]

And now for a 10 second doodle just for the lulz :3
    (No seriously. Took me maybe 30 seconds at most)
    [​IMG]

This one is from today, took around a minute or two:
    [​IMG]

Ooh, this one is in progress, but I don't know when I'll ever get around to finishing it.
    [​IMG]

First time I've tried Heather...Face didn't work out D: She looks like Michael Jackson. I swear I can draw faces xD; This kinda is for the lulz because the normally pale numb body turned out black xD;
    [​IMG]

5. cronoking Chaser

I came on just to say how much you rock at drawing. Keep practicing so I can see that masterpiece one day <3

6. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Haha thanks!
    Ok last two for today, I swear :3
    Did em last night, but just finished em now.

CnC ON THESE IS FINE BY THE WAY!
    I just said no to the ones on my latest post because the majority of them suck so bad I don't even wanna hear it xD;;

W/O ref pics; couldn't even find any for my Closer :<
    Ok, no shading for Heather because:
    A) First time I've ever drawn her, so I don't wanna risk it.
    B) I wanted her to look really clean in comparision to the Closer; this is supposed to be the first monster she finds in the store in the mall. She doesn't look too surprised does she D:?
    [​IMG]

I know her torso looks like odly positioned, but it's because James *would be* standing behind her, hence why her upper body is twisted. She is supposed to be staring into a mirror in the Blue Creek Appts. (You know the room...)

I got a bit lazy, but, there is a reason it's not shaded. It's called contrast :3
    You know, black hair on a start white background. If you don't know the series you won't really get this picture.
    Oh and yes, that is a bloody knife she is holding, not a spade or something xD;

This one went surprisingly fast to draw; it just kinda happened...I really like it for some odd reason...no idea why~

[​IMG]

7. The Great Gatz Chaser

Great job! These drawings just keep getting better and better. I love that little guy in the last drawing. Go keep pwning that paper :)

8. Sexy Sheva Banned

CnC or not, i LOVE these photo's!!!

They are so great and i love the way that you shape the body's. They seem so real and lifelike

Keep up the great work hun, you're doing great :D

9. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

I bring more pics...Drew the first two while watching Meet The Fockers in 10 minutes.
    Third was done in about 20 minutes, with no reference picture. I'd seen the outfit ONCE before so I was rather impressed with myself that I remembered some of the details and whatnot.
    CnC welcome; first two suck though so I understand if you'd rather not take the time xD;;
    Hopefully soon I will be able to post something actually...oh I dunno...NICE for a change? ;_;

[​IMG]

This one isn't finished; but I'm feeling lazy.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. The Great Gatz Chaser

**** YEAH SEXY BEAM!!! Like seriously. Lol this laptop is so messed up it looks like you used colors in the last one XD On that last one the hands look a bit odd. Then again I shouldn't be saying anything cause I can't draw worth ****.:p But overall it's great =D And the two others are freakin fantastic :3

11. Sexy Sheva Banned

I absolutely love the last one

IT looks like someone that would be on the game "Jet Set Radio Future"

I really love the 2nd one too, it looks adorable :3

12. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

3 more...I've REALLY been trying to draw Lisa, but I just cannot get her down for some reason :'<

First two, Sexy Beam Heather. 2nd one is the 3rd time I've drawn it, and I think I got her face down for once!
    Third is just a quick nurse I did las night; first time I did the entire face :')
    (Not very brave am I...?)
    CnC anyone??

Torso was off; it was just one of those 'I'm not really in a drawing mood' type days.
    [​IMG]

Lips scanned so dark ._.' They aren't even shaded...And I'm not sure why one glove turned out so much darker as well D:
    [​IMG]

I got lazy with the arms as you can tell.
    [​IMG]

13. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

OMG you've been a busy bee!! :D I rarely see an art thread passing two pages in this forum..

You're beginning to get the hang of female bodies, kudos! Curves are really importaint on girls most of the time, continue paying extra attention to that. :3 You've also gotten much better with the feet and boots/shoes. :> Still, sometimes there's problems with the hands and fingers, you'll have to study photographies of hands and how they work. They're one of the trickiest to get right. But keep at it! *cheers*

14. The Great Gatz Chaser

Sweet Sanda. I've seen the seond one before FRACKING AMAZING!!! I like how you're doing different poses. That's some nice skill there Sanda. lol the last one looks excited to kill XD

15. Sexy Sheva Banned

OMGosh!

In <3 with 2nd and 3rd!!!

You've really improved since your first ones :3

Keep up the great work hun ;3

16. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Hay gaiyz, I come bearing more artz. Lots of them D:

CnC as you please; some of these are obviously better than others etc...
    Thanks!

Heather & her beloved Double Head, Fido. No, I'm just kidding...but seriously those damn things jump.
    [​IMG]

Heather meets a Demon Nurse.
    [​IMG]

First one I've ever done of Mary. Um under 10 minutes I'd say. Kinda sucks for taking that long.
    [​IMG]

This one has kind of an interesting story behind it...I did the body right, and then I go back to do the head except Eileens head kinda just ended up happening...So it's like Eileen with Maria's clothes I suppose :3 She's supposed to be looking back but I didn't do the neck twisty thing so it just ended up looking awk. And her hand scanned terribly; it's not that bad but the detailing got too dark on here.
    [​IMG]

A Maria one that I made more cartoon-y (Maria is not normally this skinny etc)
    [​IMG]

Eileen, looking rather curvalicious~
    Scanned horribly. Je suis tres triste. Looks much better in person, although I do admit I kinda failed at her corset-y thing.
    [​IMG]

Heather holding the notebook her father left for her...
    [​IMG]

Wow, so many depressing Heather ones lately D:
    Ok, I do believe this one needs a semi-explaination for the seemingly random pose.
    *~SPOILERS FOR SH3 AHOY~*
    For those of you who have played SH3, you'll remember that Heather comes home to Daisy Villa, only to find Harry dead in his favorite chair ;~; So yeah, this is after her+Douglas have moved him to the bed. Hence the um bloody chair yeah? And that bloody footprint you ask? Courtest of the Missionary D:
    [​IMG]

17. cronoking Chaser

You must've really worked hard on these. The details on these are the best yet. And the different values you used even with it being black and white are really great. It makes for good contrast. And omg @ Eileen! You've captured her curvaliciousness peeerfectly. I always love your drawing style, I cant wait till your next batch <3

18. The Great Gatz Chaser

NICE SANDA!!!! >8D lol nice Fido XD I like it. It looks like some kind of zombie dog. :P Dog vs knife! WHO WINS?! LOL! More being outmatched XD PIPE VS GUN!!! xD lol she looks pretty freaked out there. Nice showing of the emotions =D Nice shading and the hands are really getting better =D I love the last two =D Nice story but very sad ;_; And great drawings. But they're so good they make up a bit for the sad story behind the pic. You're a great drawer. :)

19. Sexy Sheva Banned

*eyes sparkle*

:D

Like OMGOSH!

I'm in love with the 6th and last one ^_^
    they are very great! All of them are :3

You're a very great drawer and I <3 these drawing's ^^

*rep'd*

20. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Haha moreee pictures D: Fun, amirite? As you can tell, I haven't been in a drawing mood as of late ;_;
    CnC always welcome~

SPECIAL THANKS TO CRONO FOR COLORING THESE FOR ME
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Double Head for Roxma! (Sorry it's terrible...)
    [​IMG]

Eileen with a Robbie balloon
    [​IMG]

Eileen just standing xD;
    [​IMG]

Sexybeam!
    [​IMG]

Maria sititng in a chair in the prison
    [​IMG]

Nurse+Pipe= Yikes D:
    [​IMG]

Heather staring into space...