EGM Hints Towards NA Release

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Monkey, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Monkey Merlin's Housekeeper

A more positive note compared to Darky's. xP

The most recent issue of Electronics Gaming Monthly includes a little tease about Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+, giving it a release date of Fall 2007. You can view the scan below.

[​IMG]

Weather or not you consider EGM to be a valid source or not is completely up to you. This in no way confirms a North American Release for Final Mix, but our chances do seem to be getting higher, because this is not the first magazine to report this!

Thank you .:Mega:. from KHInsider.com for pointing this out!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Monkey, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Cody
      Cody
      Coool....I think I trust EGM because thats what I get......
      I think they are realesing it here now....but still...we gotta wait and see....
    2. Skyru
      Skyru
      *squeals*
      YES!!!!!!!!
      (Sorry 'bout that, spur of the moment.)
      I have feelings it will come out in America!( Meaning it will come out in Australia.)
      This is so awesome!
    3. Darkvincent
      Darkvincent
      i knew it and everyone doubted me wen i said it wasent coming to america, i cant wait until this fall ^^
    4. Roxas
      Roxas
      YAY!

That is all I have to say. I am so excited.
    5. Mari
      Mari
      *knew this since this morning*

I told Xaldin, but I guess he never got around to it. :/
    6. BlazBlue Calamity
      BlazBlue Calamity
      Do ya reckon they will release it in U.K ? if not im gonna have to ship it in :(
    7. oblivion19929
      oblivion19929
      Ok heres the point. Square-enix and Disney both want money. They like money and they are not gonna miss a chance to make a couple of more million dollars. Would you? :) thats why I strongly believe they will release this game in the states. Remember this are my OPINIONS or THOUGHTS so dont get all mad at me and start flaming me if you think im incorrect :p
    8. nAniy0naxadam
      nAniy0naxadam
      Sugee. -squee-
      FONT="Garamond"]I'm not going to apologize for being excited. Not a chance in Nobody hell. My fellow nuts, we have reason to celebrate--at least I do hope so.[/FONT]

^__^
      I wanna hear more about the Organization. I also want to know about that mysterious fellow. A Chaser? A foe? -squueeee-
    9. DarkStorm
      DarkStorm
      I'm not disagreeing with you Oblivion, They are a companies after all. My speculation was that the states were very likely to get KH2:FM+ because the sales in the states compared to elsewhere in '06 were double that in Japan and there is a lot of changes to the original, Unlike when final mix was done. Anyway, this is great news if it turns out to be true. If not I'll just get it from play Asia like I was going to if it didn't release here.
    10. libregkd
    11. KHNinja_of_Darkness
      KHNinja_of_Darkness
      Yay!Im so Happy!But I dont for what system is it coming out.is it for the ps3 or 2
    12. libregkd
    13. *Sora*
      *Sora*
      Oh Thank You God!

(Is there a reason why I couldn't put that in all caps...? Well, it's supposed to be all caps, so you know. >.>)
    14. Sora/Desiree
      Sora/Desiree
      :D I believe there is going to be one coming out in the u.s. because u get to fight Roxas for urself this time :D [​IMG]
    15. libregkd
    16. Cody
      Cody
      ROTFLOL XD =D
      well....since two sources have said the same thing,I have a little bit of hope...
    17. libregkd
    18. erik
      erik
      Yyyyyaaaa X D

YAYA wait fall crap
    19. Darksora45
      Darksora45
      Egm

I also seen this article in a EGM a couple days ago. I was freaking out because this would be the first final mix coming to america, if it does, i have a few questions.

1.Will the original voice actors play the characters?
      2.Will it be in english at all?
      3.Will sora be wearing his black clothes in CoM or the original clothes?

These questions are pretty basic but these are the only questions i want an answer to so i can wait till it comes out