Easiest way to die.........

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by new born hero, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Don't worry about it :P

You have a lot of good and concrete points that have been made. I'd like to thank you, it's helps a lot. Not to mention i'll give basically everything you said here a try, I mean it can't be as bad as it is now :(

Not to mention today I was getting that feeling again...I don't think I have to explain which one. Like I promised here, I didn't act on it. However I just came to the conclusion that i'll just have to roll with the punches.....even if they hurt :whatsthat:

Hmm not sure I wanna do something like that. I mean i like things the way they are now, obviously not everything. I mean in terms of the people I hang out with. Don't really want to change that, nor do I have any plans to.

2. Styx That's me inside your head.

The easiest way is to get really drunk and get run over by something big, like a truck. Then again, that would cause traffic problems and we don't want you bothering other people in last moments. As a matter of fact, I'm trying very hard to think of a way that wouldn't cause trouble for anyone at all and I can't think of one. Police investigations, funeral arrangements, worried family etc. The best decision would still be not to do it, and since you said your family has been good for you, you're probably being an ungrateful prick for even contemplating it.

Also, how is it even possible to FAIL killing yourself? It's quite possibly the easiest thing to do...physically.
    Just shoot yourself in the head. You live in the United States of Firearmia don't you? It can't be that hard to acquire a gun. And even if it is, there are alternatives aplenty. Leaping from something high comes to mind. Use your saved money for parachute lessons, adamantly refuse to open your chute and go out with a big "WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-splat"! Doesn't sound too fun either but I'm not the one doing it so I don't care.
    Or overdose on drugs. That's a painless method too if you don't mind fading out slowly like a candle and possibly pissing and shitting all over yourself due to extensive muscle relaxation.

If you're still hell-bent on making the dumbest decision one could make, you may as well follow my advice.

EDIT: I'm glad you didn't do it though. Thumbs up for pulling through, man.
    Remind me to read the entire thread next time.

3. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Unless you're just kidding, Re-read this thread...

And New born hero, roll with the punches. I've had a couple of similar things happen to me, and even moreso, so I'm glad you decided to not do something stupid.
    Two years ago, someone I knew took their own life, and nothing good came of it, only questions came up and people started feeling guilty.

I'm glad you decided to take the punches, that's what you need to do in order to survive. Eventually you'll start dodging the punches and then they won't hurt ;) (Metaphor ftw)

4. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

First off i dunno how i failed trying to kill myself, not sure what that's even suppose to mean but ok :/

Secondly, no. I was born in San Fransisco but i live in Montreal, Quebec. It's my understanding that it is easy to obtain firearms in the US but in Montreal it's almost, nearly impossible. Not to mention I'm only 16 so I doubt I would be able to purchase such firearms even if i knew where to go.

Thirdly as for your jumping off high buildings, I've already stated that about 85% of the time people live with permanent damages. So considering i survived my last attempt don't really want to take that chance of being a vegetable. I mean in a sense it would ''help'' things but i'd rather be dead than be a zombie.

Honestly as dumb as this may sound, this is probably one of the best post I've received lol. Also yeah, I think that may be my new thing, I mean like I've said before I tried to kill myself last year and that didn't work out(clearly). So I'll just have to roll with the punches.......even if they hurt.

Also thank you for writing that, it means a lot.

5. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Failure or success, victory or defeat, misery or joy life is always sweet no matter what the experiences are. It proves you have lived. Life doesn't throw you punches, it doesn't care about you or me or anyone. Life is a term to describe what you are it isn't something that hurts you, that's for everyone else to do. Life defines you and you'll be better for thinking such things as suicide. All the memories that you have in your head defines you, be happy for them because they got you to this point and they will help guide you further.

Again i say Life is always sweet.

6. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Hmm ok, on a personal level I disagree. However out of respect I must say, thank you for that thought :)

7. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Why would you disagree? also thanks for the last bit, its hard to come by people such as yourself anymore.

8. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Well I guess I dis agree due to the simple fact I don't completely understand your point. I mean I get that life doesn't exactly create problems for you and that ''people'' do but it is the very same life that substains these people. So without life, we wouldn't have people and without people there would be no problems. So in a way life is responsible for the problems that are created.

It's like if you teach someone to kill and then they go and kill everyone they get the chance to. Your not responsible for each death that occurs but you are responsible for the teaching, basically the cause of the killings.

As for not seeing people like ''me'', perhaps it's cause there all dead.......

9. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Life sustains everything and everyone, including you. Problems are also created by everyone and everything. No one is perfect, in a sense. If people killed themselves based on what they did wrong or based on whats happened to them then the human race would be extinct. Life is life, very simply put. Life is the definition of being. without it then what is there? That's something you must answer yourself.

As for the teaching to kill someone, You are giving someone a tool, and that tool can be helpful, but the trick is to teach them how to use that tool. You can give a boy a wrench and tell him to fix a car and all he will do is dent to bonnet, you can say it to a man and he will fix the car. It is on you of course if something goes wrong because you didn't show enough of an understanding to the person and hence you are responsible. I don't see how this is relevant though.

Heh that last comment made me sort of laugh, i forgot to put it in context. i meant on these forums. People like you aren't dead because in that case i would've died a long time ago my man.

10. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Hmm ok now I see your point much more clearer than before. Thank you for that.

It was an example. You said life is just a term and it doesn't hurt you. Now in a sense life it self doesn't hurt you but because it's sustains everything and everyone, it can be help responsible for hurt and misery caused to others. That's why i gave a much similar problem/situation.

I must say this is rather relaxing, I mean being able to have an actual meaningful conversation with someone. People generally say speak/hang with people who are your age but if I were to, this conversation wouldn't be as meaningful as it is now.

Also yeah it was suppose to be a joke lol. Obviously i knew what you meant :P
    Also perhaps were the lucky ones? XD

11. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I believe life may be responsible for everything but at the same time its the term people use to put the blame on a very general and vague term. If people were able to fully understand their situation as they are under the illusion they are, they would understand that blaming life is meaningless and you should blame that which is truly responsible. You may not get over it but putting the blame where it belongs will allow you to move on.

Just out of interest what age are you? and something which i have learned is that taking advice from other people will get you nowhere simply because people don't show you the way they understand it. This whole thing about hanging with people your own age sounds like the vague-est piece of advice ever.

Nah i'm not lucky don't worry about that :P

12. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh trust me I understand, I never have really blamed life for my problems. It would seem like a waste of time but in all honesty it is to blame. It's unintentional but it is too blame.

Well for one, you haven't read this thread XD , i've mentioned multiple times that i'm only 16. Also i'm not sure if it's advice but i've been told it more than once before. Not as a bad thing tho, I mean it seems logical but whatever, it does not concern me as of now.

i know, it was yet another joke :P

13. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Sure 2 years isn't much of a difference in age anyway so who cares if you have a philosophical discussion with me. there are a number of ways to describe life in reality, just so long as you understand that there is more to the term life then as a scapegoat in an argument in which you are stuck for an intelligent answer.

14. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh i wasn't saying that it was a problem or anything just that it's rare to have this type of conversation, considering most people of my age wouldn't even care for something of this sort -_- , hmm true but almost everything has an intelligent answer, so it's just a giving that this would be the same. However that clearly isn't so.

15. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Personally i treat life like a book. Everything within life is easily read and interpreted just so long as you take the time out and look beyond the surface. Many people your age think about this sort of stuff they just need it to be brought up in a conversation so that they can say anything without feeling weird. Try it sometime.

16. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Interesting, I see. No offense or anything but i really doubt it lol

17. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Hookay. I'm glad you're doing better. But this thread is against the rules. Threads asking for help are okay, but not ones that express a clear want for suicide.

So I'm gonna lock it, seeing as you seem to be better.

_Locked

18. Misty gimme kiss

Sorry to post in a locked thread like this, but I would like to add that if you are feeling down again or just need to talk, please make another thread. Chev is right that the subject matter of the thread is against our rules, but this section is here for you. =] (and anyone else reading this)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.