Easiest way to die.........

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by new born hero, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

If he truly wanted to die he would not be asking about it. The fact that he wants to do it in the least painful way only shows that he doesn't want to die. Because naturally humans associate death with pain. I am just saying once you do it there is no going back and there have been personal stories I have heard (my dad works for the mental health department of a medical school) that when they do try and kill themselves and live through it they regret trying to kill themselves. They realize how in a sense "stupid" they were being. Now is this the case 100% of the time no it isn't. Also I am not calling you stupid, we all go through struggles and all of that jazz but the fact that you want to quit on life upsets me to be honest. Hell would I like to live a tad bit longer sure, is that going to happen well who knows. This isn't about me though it is about you. You need to think long and hard on this one buddy. In the end this is going to be all on you.

2. Cody Chaser

Not wanting pain=/= not wanting to die.
    You know what they say about assumptions.

3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

With such a vague story what else can we do?

4. Cody Chaser

He has also stated that he has tried suicide before.
    The argument can go both ways, friend.

But I'm not saying I disagree with you. I'm just saying.

5. T3F Chaser

Why is the world so depressing lately?
    Stupid thread is stupid.
    I'm exhausted trying to lift up the lives of suicidal people, so I'm just gonna say this:

Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. The fact that you haven't told us those problems means that we can't tell you how to fix them, but suicide is not the answer, its NEVER the answer. Couple of years back, I wanted to end it-I was 13. Do you know why I didn't? I didn't because I thought about what I would miss out on. Things like my 16th birthday, finishing High School, Getting a Job as a Primary School teacher, everything that I always wanted to achieve in life, that I was gonna end because 3...maybe 4 or 5 people were bullying me? Hell no! Don't throw your life away. There are so many things that you will miss out on. Your family, as far as I can see, loves you a lot. All the good times-parties, promotions, graduations, and everything else in between. Sure there will be some bad stuff every now and then but the people who are still alive today didn't let the bad stuff get the better of them, and neither should you.

Also, regardless of whether you believe in God or not, if you commit suicide, there's no relief. You go straight to hell, how fun does that sound?

6. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Go to Sweden for an assissted suicide. Of course, they only accept you if you truly have pain such as cancer or you can't even eat on your own. If you can take care of yourself and you're not starving, dying, or some other life threatening state then get over yourself. You got a roof over your head, food, family, friends(at least on the internet), and you obviously have a money to at least get a laptop.

"Don't be talkin' suicide." >.>

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Alright, well it appears you have it stuck in your head that people don't care about you or your problems which is why you are reluctant to tell us, do you fear opening up to people as that means you're weak? If this is the case then you need to rethink this- first off, opening up to someone is not a sign of weakness, if anything it's a sign of strength that you are willing to trust those who care- second, we do care, we are here if you need us- or not us but someone! ANYONE! They won't laugh at you or think less of you, they would rather you told them what you're feeling so you can live to spend time with them another day then bottle it up inside. The thing with telling us is you don't know who we are so you don't have to feel judged, also anyone you tell would have most likely gone through the same thoughts as you so they will be able to offer some guidance. Your attitude tells us that you've given up on life completely so you see suicide as the only way out- I have to say it is cowardly, it's like running from your problems rather than facing them. However, I know how you're feeling at the moment and I know how horrible it can be when you're told this and you will shrug it off thinking of an excuse as to how it doesn't apply to you but the truth is there is no other way of looking at it.

Please, be strong and open up to someone, you'd be surprised as to what help you'll get. Usually we don't think anyone else can help us because we can only think of the things in our head, we can't come up with any new solutions while someone else may have an answer that will help you. You don't have to tell us, I don't think you're currently planning on it since you think you are beyond the help stage but matter of fact that is a stage that can never be crossed.

I understand that you'll read this and think I'm speaking rubbish but please just think about it, people do care- look at the replies you've got to this thread, the majority of them are pleads to save you, people who have never even met you care so think about the people you hold close? I have come close to suicide many times in my life but the thing that has always prevented me from doing it is the people I would leave behind, so if you aren't living for yourself at least live for them and PLEASE really think about this! It's not a simple decision that can be made, this is your life and yes, sometimes it's horribly unfair but the strongest of us are those who survive to pass on what they learnt from the experience.

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It sounds like you're just looking for people to help you find a painless suicide.

Nothing is painless really because if you think about it a bit, you'll se that your death would only give someone a reason to become depressed and cry for you.
    If you commit suicide, you're just carrying out a permanent solution to a temporary problem and that is stupid in and of itself.

Every action has its consequences... good or bad.

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I did think of this possibility but then I decided that if he/she wasn't then I couldn't just sit here and ask about death. On the off chance that is isn't then I can't give advice to someone who is feeling suicidal, yes I suppose I can be quite gullible but I don't care, I'm happy to help even if it isn't the potential troll I'm helping (or in fact even if I'm not helping anyone).

10. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Thing is, you are asking for a lot, you're asking us to assist your suicide, something that is illegal in most countries. Even in countries that it is legal in you need a certified doctor, and a serious, painful and terminal disease for them to even consider assisting you.

Also, it's against site-rules.

I wish you would talk to anybody, even if it feels like no-one cares, that is not the case. Have you thought about how your family will feel if you kill yourself? Your friends? Do you really want to put them through so much pain and suffering?

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

This is it... These kinda threads are the ones that get to me the most.

Look, I'm not going ask your story on why you want to die, cause I don't want to know. It's not my business. It is yours.
    I'm not going answer the question though either.
    The fact is... people who want die... if they're desperate enough, they do it regardless of the pain, and trust me when I say I know that.

Consider this, the pain you'll go through if you do it though won't be as bad as the pain that everyone who cares about you will have to go through.
    The worst thing is... you've actually admitted you have a family who cares about you. Think of them. Just think of what they would feel.

The pain you would go through if you did end it all would end, you wouldn't have to worry, it would end permanently as would everything else for you.

The pain left behind though is another matter...
    The pain left behind for all those who love you would last forever, until the day that they die.

It's impossible to move on completely when you lose a loved one. Especially to suicide.
    You wonder... 'Why couldn't I help them?'
    or... 'Why didn't they tell me?'
    or... 'What if?'
    They'll forever wonder what if.
    What if you had come to them? What if they had found you just before you were about to go through with it? If they could have stopped you?
    It eats away at you...

You're the one who wouldn't have to worry about it sure, you'd be long gone.
    But you aren't gone yet, which means you can still think and worry about it now, you can still actually do something good and positive. It's all a choice. A choice you can make.
    A permanent solution to pain that with others, you could overcome? A permanent solution that will cause permanent pain to others?
    Is that really what you want?
    Or do you want to actually try and do something with your life? Work towards something better, with the people who love you?

Everyone has problems they experience, some people have worse problems in life than others but people choose to either flee or fight when they face those problems.
    Me, despite what I've been through in life, I know what I would choose.
    But I'm not you. I can't choose for you. It is your decision.

I'm not going to say anything else on the matter, I'm not even going to look at this thread again.
    I just hope you will actually consider what everyone in this thread has said.

12. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

You choose the way you wish to die. Whether it be dying now at the beginning of life or fighting it out till the end. If you take this path you must be 100% commitment from you. No doubts or worries, or wavering from it. You must accept that you will forever scar the people you know. Even us to an extent. No good can come of killing yourself simply because you are displeased with your life. Alone or not, it is not justifiable. And there are some worse things in life then loneliness.

But in answer to the question:
    Not sure, never got myself killed so I wouldn't know the most painless ways. I guess anything that shuts down your brain or nervous system. Knife to the base of the skull? Separate the spine from the head an you'll likely lose all feeling.

13. P Banned

Tie rope to waist. Tie rope to side of bridge. Tie chicken wire around neck. Tie chicken wire to side of bridge. Make chicken wire shorter than the rope. Tape hands to the side of your head. Jump. You will be left hanging off a bridge, holding your own decapitated head. THAT is an awesome way to go, and if there were some way for me to see the results of my epic prank, I'd do it in a heartbeat. The downside is the whole 'dying' thing.

On the note of suicide, I'd much rather try to turn around my life first. If I'm willing to go for suicide, I've hit rock bottom, so the only way to go is up. So any direction I can go in is a positive direction. So I'd try everything I could to turn around my situation, be it drugs, murder or talking to someone. If I fail, I can always just take the suicidal way out.

14. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Not sure where a 16year old would be able to obtain that, not to mention i don't even know where to go for that kind of stuff.....

Yeah well like i said, i've tried that whole second chance bull ****, and that was a year ago, you can't possibly expect me to wait another year for things to change. I mean things have changed but new problems have been made and they are 10 times worse than the last so no, there is no simple solution to my situation or i would have taken it, you think i want suicide? it's not fun at all but it's the way things are, the way there meant to be......

I wish this was the case but i'm honestly not trolling, and if i were to it wouldn't be to this degree.

15. Misty gimme kiss

Could the world really be that bad if there are all of these people replying to this thread? All of us are complete strangers to you and we're willing to hear your problems and dissuade you from this decision. Doesn't that make you realize anything about this world?

I know things might be ****** right now and you have the right to be upset with how things are for you. Everybody feels that at least once in their life. What matters is how you deal with it. Countless people have reached points in their lives where nothing seems worth it or right or okay, but you've just got to keep trying. There's nothing else you can do.

Suicide is never an option. It's the most selfish thing you can do--you say you have a family who is good to you. Think of how devastated they would be, how broken up they would be, from your suicide. Do you know how lucky you are to have a good family life? There are hundreds of threads in here with people who have put up with abuse, neglect, horrible things, and each one of them have been, I hope, aided by both this community and the community surrounding them.

Tell us what is wrong, what your problems are, and let us help. If they're so unsolvable that you're thinking of giving up, what can it hurt to let us have a crack at them?

16. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Well then don't ''help' me, answer the question as in hypothetical terms, that way you won't feel as if your helping me. I'm only asking cause i've searched up on this and there are a lot of options and there quiet painful.....

1.Immolation, Burning one self to death, that would be to gruesome :/

2.Jumping off a building, i honestly would take this but most people live and become paralyzed and honestly considering i survived me last attempt, i'm not about to take this chance.

3.Strangulation just seems gruesome as well and supposedly doesn't kill you instantly, it could take up to 20mins of just strangling.

Yes i have but thy would get over it, in about a year, all wounds heal overtime, that is a known fact, so i'm not concerned about my friend or family, as i know they will be ok.

17. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I THINK...
    Do you know what I think?
    I think you're being a f*cking ******. I am most certainly NOT saying you're ******ed, I'm saying you're acting ******ed.

I know you're probably just gonna skim this, because you obviously don't care about anything but ways to die, BUT SERIOUSLY READ THIS.
    You are talking about something called 'destiny' *insert rainbow sparkles*
    DESTINY.
    IS.
    BULLSH*T.
    You make your own damn destiny, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Someone wants to hold you back? Tell them to bugger off. You are the only person who can control you. At all. Ever. Period. End of Story.

How do I know all this?
    Because I was in the exact same position as you, there, Paco. Granted, I was a little younger than you, but you know what I did?
    I said F*CK DESTINY and I turned my life around. And I just graduated High School, going to college in the fall, taking a Japanese course like I always wanted.
    And don't tell me you don't have any plans for your life besides suicide, because this is also bullsh*t. Surely you wanna be, idfk, a fireman or some sh*t. Firemans are cool, right? F*ck yea firemans.

So what I'm saying is, don't come bullsh*ting to us about how it's absolutely impossible to turn your life around, because this is pansy talk. ARE YOU A PANSY? NO. NO YOU'RE NOT. SO BUCK UP AND STOP BEING SORRY FOR YOURSELF AND F*CKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

So shut the f*ck up to me about how tough your life is, because I can guarantee my life is five times worse. And there are people out there who have it twenty million times worse that that.

And if, for whatever reason, you still insist on suicide, go with P's suggestion, because I admit it made me giggle a bit.

18. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I changed my mind about not viewing this thread again. Purely because I can't be so heartless.
    But now, that last part you said that I've put in BOLD to emphasize for that matter...
    REALLY! pissed me off!
    Have you ever had someone you know and were close to commit suicide?
    If so, if it only took you a year to get over it, you really are a heartless...
    I won't say it because one, that would get the post deleted when it is something you should see so you can realise how stupid you're being.
    And two, because you can probably tell where I was going anyway.
    But you pay attention to this okay.

I HAVE lost someone to suicide.
    She was probably one of the people I was ever closest too.
    It's been five years since then, and I'm still not over it and I probably never truly will be, because it never does leave you!

I'm presuming you did see my last post. Well I was talking from experience.
    You say you aren't concerned about your family?
    Well, you are one selfish and heartless person then.

It's a 'known fact' is it?
    Bullsh!t it is.
    The only reason I'm still bothering with this post even though I said I wasn't going to last time is because if I gave up on you, that would be wrong.
    Especially due to the fact that I know how your family would feel.
    So get it into your skull.
    Take it from someone who knows.

Whatever delusions you have about life and how everyone else would feel after you are gone, are dead wrong.
    And don't you forget it.

19. Daxa~ #stalker

Look,all I can say is please,for the sake of those who actually care about you,dont commit suicide.
    Sure you may not want to live and think lifes to much,but there are millions of people who are pretty much guarnteed to be worse off than you.
    And we only live once,so why waste it?
    Just get a good nights sleep,then when you wake up think of all the good things,from things like family to chocolate amd stuff.

And burning yourself to death=painful.
    Though fire is pretty.

20. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

So at the age of 16 you understand how the wounds of losing someone just heal over, disappear? How come I doubt that you understand the effects a death can have on people? You think your parents or family will just get over the fact you killed yourself and in a year and return to normal lives you you never existed. That's not true at all. People close to you, for decades to come, will question themselves; 'Why didn't I notice he wanted to kill himself?' 'Why didn't I do more, to help?' 'How can i ever get through losing someone that close to me?'
    Losing someone, especially to suicide, isn't like having a paper cut wound. It's like having a deep cut from a knife. It will leave a scar and every time you look or think of that scar you'll return to that sad depressive state when you lost that person. Do not think you know how everyone will feel after your go. Because believe me, Life or Death, things don't go the way you plan them.

Honestly, pick up a hobby or something. Play video games, join a club, read some books, draw pictures, whatever your interested in (apart from self harm and suicide) focus on that and enjoy your time with it. If your having trouble expressing yourself try what I did, write poetry something to say, or draw something that you feel passionate about. Don't waste all that potential in death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.