Easiest way to die.........

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by new born hero, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Basically what the title says, what is the easiest(least painful) way to die.
    Simple question, just looking for a simple answer.........

2. Doukuro Chaser

This sounds like someone seeking out a way to kill themselves and thus I shall not answer. If you want to vent try the help with life section or talk it out with a friend. Whatever you do just think things through first. Just by posting on here asking which is the least painful way to go out means you're hesitant about dying. So please don't act on any sudden feelings.

3. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

I do not need to vent i just need an answer, i've thought of mutiple ways but they are very painful and/or don't work.

Also sorry to dissapoint you but this would be my second attempt so no i'm not hesitating, it's just my first attempt failed and i thought perhaps there was a reason it failed, maybe i'm should turn my life around blah blah blah bullshit.

So honestly i'm just asking an answer to a simple question if you decline to answer it then, i honorably ask that you do not reply, same goes for anyone else.

4. Doukuro Chaser

I've tried to kill myself several times. Obviously, they did not work. At first I was mad at that but now I know many people who are a pleasure knowing... Not saying my life is better now. Still need to wait a year to move out of this place and go somewhere better. Perhaps there is nowhere better but least I can keep myself alive so my friends will not cry or go insane. But fine, if you wish to keep trying then I cannot do more than advise against it.

5. Jayn

I feel like this is inappropriate in a lot of ways. Monochrome is leading you in the right direction. Whether you need to vent, or not, the Help With Life section is probably a more appropriate place to... 'discuss' this.

I can't see anyone on this site helping you with suicide contemplation. Honestly. Of course we don't know the details of your situation, and you're not obligated to tell us. But all you'll probably get are members telling you all of the reasons not to take your own life.

If you do feel like you ever need a place to vent/talk to or anyone to listen to your story, or give you advice about your situation, you're more than welcomed to ask for it. There are tons of members, myself included, who would be beyond willing to offer you that sort of assistance. But please, think long and hard about your predicament and your decisions, and please don't do anything rash.

6. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Well i'm not mad at that, it's been a year since my last attempt so i mean i alreayd know things aren't getting any better and i can't stand waiting another year or forever for things to get better. Everytime something is going good, something else seems to counteract it and i'm sick and tired of it, not to mention my life is screwed anyways, so this is the only solution, clearly.

and last but certainly not least, if it means that much to you i will move(create a new???) in that section don't see what difference that will make but i will do it.

Secondly, i'm not looking for members sympathy or empathy, just an answer to the question I presented. I'm not asking for a lot, nor would I.

As for your last sentence, i have been and now the tables have been turned it's no longer time for action but more of a matter of re action. It's time to settle this once and for all and this is the only option, or else I wouldn't have taken it - _ -

7. Doukuro Chaser

Illogical to think this is the only solution to your problem. If it's something with family or such just move out. You can move out at a young age, just need to present your case to someone. Whatever it is, no one here is going to answer you, just know that. And why not just say what it is that causing you to do this without expecting any sympathy or anything? Once your dead you won't be able to tell anyone your problems and no one will ever learn them. That just seems like dying in vain in my opinion.

8. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

I too find it's illogical but it's the way things are, most governments or ''official'' groups are illogical and they are still able to rule.

Also no it's nothing family related, my family is good to me. Well i'm no hero(irony within my name) so dying in vain isn't really a problem to me and also why would I waste people's time telling them my problems especially if they can't help -_-

9. Doukuro Chaser

You don't even know that for sure since you haven't sad your problems yet.

10. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Honestly, this is pathetic. If you really wanted to kill yourself, then you would have just done it, instead of publicizing it. Have you actually tried speaking to someone who COULD be able to do something? If so, was it more than once? Things aren't going to fix themselves. You need to be the one to actually go out a fix them yourself. Instead of coming here and asking how the easiest way to die would be, perhaps you should consider your family and friends who would be affected by your death.

11. Icetail Moogle Assistant

I reacon its old age

12. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Like I said I have tried, I drank a very large amount of anti freeze last year, had to stay in the hospital for 3weeks and I had multiple seesions after this, so no i'm not just bluffinh or seeking attention i'm far past that. Secondly it's too late for me to undo my mistakes or miscomsumptions, there is only one solution and that is to end it all, to further avoid any more loss or hurt. Trust me if there was another way I would have taken it a long time ago.

I'm aware of that but i simply can't wait that long :/

13. Doukuro Chaser

if you're family is good to you why not talk to them?

14. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Hmm well there is only one person that i would tell my problems too but there aren't here at the moment and won't be for a long while :/ , of course the other family members have always offered but i just don't tell talk to them, especially not with something like this, same as my friends. Last year when I did tell someone(my gf) she just called some group or person don't remember which and told them about my ''condition'' which wasn't helpful. Not to mention why am i telling you any of this -_-

15. Cody Chaser

Seriously though, bro, look. I know that your life sucks and you want to die and all but have you really factored in the people that love you? You didn't choose to be born. It's not even fair is it? Trust me death does sound great sometimes but not at the cost of hurting and betraying those that care most. It's not your fault that people love you but what matters is they do. Think about that. If you can tell me that doesn't matter to you at all then there's nothing else to be said.

Think about it.

16. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

If you are so quick to kill yourself then why worry about pain? On a side note you have no right to take your life. Plain and simple why waste a good life when there are people out there fighting to live. You are spitting in their faces by even considering this.

17. Cody Chaser

I'm going to disagree with you sir.
    This is his choice. Those people fighting to live make theirs too. It's not disrespect in the slightest to them.

He would be disrespecting some people, though:
    His loved ones.

18. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

So it is ok for him to quit on life because of some complication, but when people are out there in a living hell suffering every day they don't quit.
    I guess I am just saying that it isn't "fair". I am not trying to put you down but in a sense you are being somewhat cowardly.

19. Cody Chaser

You're right. It isn't fair.
    But it's not disrespectful. I bet this gentlemen would trade his life to someone in need of it. I know I would if I could.

But I guess this is where my brain differs from most humans...
    I actually have some respect for this... He's facing what all of us fear our whole lives. Any humans worst nightmare... The thing that spawned the belief in an "afterlife" in many religions. He's willing to face death

In a sick way I respect that.

20. Doukuro Chaser

I just hate how he said he has a good family but will not tell them anything. I wish I had that option. And now he is offline...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.