Earth Hour 2013: I Will if You Will

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Razgriz Thirteen, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

Y'all know the drill, one hour this Saturday night, (8:30-9:30) lights off in a global effort to raise awareness on environmental problems.

Just wanted to ask, (if you're participating, that is, which I hope you are), what will you guys be doing for Earth Hour? Any 'I Will if You Will' s?

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

absolutely nothing but sleeping, unless it's enough to see more stars, which would be awesome

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Using my DS to play a game

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Probably be on my iPad. The light bulb burnt out in my room a long time ago, so I only have a single lamp and it gets freaking dark in here when there is no light.

AND I DO WHAT I WANT![DOUBLEPOST=1364016059][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]

5. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

I for one am going to just chill with my guitar in the dark and like, think about stuff.
    And sleep without aircon tonight, always my way of 'going beyond the hour' as they like to say, that and other things.

6. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Probably gonna be in a lit room with my parents watching TV. I would rather not try and persuade them to listen to m since it shall and will end in failure for me.

However, I will not use any other equipment like my phone or tablet during that time if I can.

7. Daydreamer

Well I won't have anyone (I like) to talk to tonight, and if I have my computer off I'll probably be reading a book, which requires a lamp. Convincing my parents not necessary as we already did it last year. I'll try to invite people over, which might be easy as they're participating in Earth Hour. The stars idea is cool, might do just that.

I already get looks from people as soon as they discover what I exclude from my diet in the name of the environment. I never bring up that subject myself. They try to convince me it's not worth it, doesn't make a difference, etc. But the little, easy things that they can do for the environment they're big on.

8. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I would say I'd be in a candle lit bubble bath reading a book but I'll probably forget like I did last year.