Early look at New KH Project (Update)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new scan of Famitsu has appeared along the 2ch boards, and we got a very early look towards the new project! More then likely we'll be seeing a better quality of the scans in the near future when the article is released, as well as information.

However only 2 screens were shown, both with only text from the new game, no exact information about what it will be called. However the 2ch poster was kind enough to give the text of what was said.

The first image, Axel and Roxas are in the Organization Conference room, with the text "Is it the one with the Keyblade?"

The next image, features Sora in Traverse Town, while wearing KH1 clothes that don't fit, with the text "I was alone here, on that day.".

Besides that, there was a few other texts clarifying other things such as.

- The new KH Work is not just one title.
    - Everything you'll see in the game is completely new work.

[​IMG]

Hopefully we'll have a Higher Quality scan in the future.

Edit: HQ Scan 1
    J]HQ Scan 2

And here's a translation of the white box, thanks to Tomogirl

New KINGDOM HEARTS title was finally announced to everybody. However, this is just a few [things that are revealed]. What kind of Disney companions do we meet this time, and what kind of Disney worlds do we go to? I look forward to the continued report.

Be sure to check up on KHV for more exciting news!

Under my own speculation, it seems as though these two scenes are basing around the things Nomura said he wanted to cover. "Roxas' time in the Organization" and "What Mickey did in the Realm of Darkness."

Edit: Also in other news, Jeux-France has some rumors as well for a list of things being showin in TGS, and here they are

- Endless Crisis : Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 3)
    - Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3)
    - Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PlayStation 3)
    - Kingdom Hearts (Temporary Title) (PlayStation 3)
    - Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories 2 (Nintendo DS)
    - Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)
    - Star Ocean 4 (PlayStation 3)

Of course note these are rumors and shoud be avoided until TGS confirms them.

Source: Jeux-France 2ch KHN and Forever Fantasy

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      But chaotic in a GOOD way.
    2. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      I hope so. With all of these games coming out for different things like consoles and handhelds, I think there will be A LOT of confusion about the Kingdom Hearts series.
    3. Mirai
      Mirai
      Just a nitpick, peoples, I don't know if it's been said, but, the subtitle in the screenshot with Mickey says "I was there on that day, too." Mickey's saying it because the first-person pronoun being used is "boku," the pronoun that Mickey uses, and Sora uses "ore."
    4. AntiWeapon
      AntiWeapon
      Pff Id rather not swing my arms around stupidly.. Id rather have that large amount of extra space on blurray with some pretty powerfull tech.

A Price tag is nothing in a good game. D:
    5. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      Cool! How'd you figure that out?
    6. Mirai
      Mirai
      Ore-ga nihongo-ga hanseru-n-da. ^^ 'Cuz I can speak Japanese.

I figured out that Sora uses "ore" and the King uses "boku" by playing KH:FM+. They both mean "I/me" but "ore" is more boastful.

EDIT: I should change the first sentence. "Ore-ga nihongo-ga JOUZUU hanaseru-n-da. 'Cuz I can speak Japanese well."
    7. Titanguy654
      Titanguy654
      *raises hand*

Maybe it's from the rumored chain of memories 2. And maybe Sora was recalling his first trip to Traverse town, recalling that he was there alone. However, Mickey recalls that he was there too?
    8. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      What does that mean? And what's the real title? Are these titles rumours?
    9. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      that sucks, i have NEITHER of those systems! but i guess i can use an emulator to play the DS one, and i have been saving up to get a PS3 for quite some time. by the time the game actually comes out in US, i think i'll have enough money
    10. libregkd
    11. RoxasNoxas
      RoxasNoxas
      Is that what it's going to be called?
    12. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      RUMOR: i heard there was gonna be a FF8 movie just like Advent Children for FF7
    13. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      Lol, no. Famitsu is like the most famous Japanese gaming magazine.
    14. twilightsbringing
      twilightsbringing
      That is strange of Square Enix to put such a popular game on multiple platforms. Now since I think about it, they're trying to get more fans. Different people play on different platforms. For example, I'm not much of a portable user, while one of my friends hates home platforms. Having more KH games on multiple platforms attracts more people. However, this neglects the people who are fans of KH already. How can they just expect fans to buy a different platform for every new game? It's like they don't respect us. A lot of us are underage and do not have a way of making money. It is not fair. This is a poor descision made by Square Enix. What they should do is make the SAME game for multiple platforms, not just every other game.
      On a happy note, however, I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!
    15. RoxasNoxas
      RoxasNoxas
      Thanks.
      Wonder why I haven't heard of it before...
    16. libregkd
    17. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      I like the Mickey one the most, it has much more detail and leaves you with more questions though we already know the Roxas one is when he's joining the Organization.
    18. Thebazilly
      Thebazilly
      PS3? ... :cryinganime:

Oh well... I'll only have to save up for six years.
    19. libregkd
    20. Mirai
      Mirai
      I wasn't surpirsed at all. PS2 is losing it's footing. It's still big, though.