Dumbest Disney villain

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Bond of Flame, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarleenCue Merlin's Housekeeper

You have to give him (the Hun) some credit. He was, in fact, the leader of a very successful army, which took careful planning and strategy (even if it was just search and destroy). ;)

And, I agree with Gaston. It was painful how oblivious he was to Belle's obvious disinterest. Even more painful was the hatching of his plan to dispose of Beast. -.-

2. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    Have you ever watched the thired little mermaid movie the villan in that was so terribly lame I can't remember her name

3. HarleenCue Merlin's Housekeeper

I actually forgot there was an antagonist in The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning. Anyway, I looked it up. Seems like her name is Marina?

I think the fact that I completely forgot about her says something. ;)

4. anotheraxelfangirl Destiny Islands Resident

I think my pick for the dumbest villain would have to be Edgar from the Aristocats. Seriously, they're freaking cats. There's no real reason why you need to exact horrible revenge on them, even if they were left ridiculous sums of money in that old lady's will. Really, somebody's got to take care of the things, and as you're the only person who actually lives with her, that gives you the money anyway. No common sense....

5. axelsoraroxasfan103 Merlin's Housekeeper

Twilight Town, eating Sea Salt Ice Cream. :3
    Seriously Gaston. His ego is enough to make him meet his downfall. XD I also thought Edgar was dumb too as he was like 'I can make money and sell the cats' but in the end, he got owned by the cats. XD

6. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Pretty much this. Pete was pretty stupid too. Most of the time I question if he ever was a true villain or not the way kh makes him. He seems too stupid at times.

7. PurpleDiamond Merlin's Housekeeper

When I think of the dumbest disney villains two always come to mind XD.. They're on pretty even ground in my book atleast >.>

Clayton- Oh my Clayton where do I start? (I was never much of a Tarzan fan just to state, but I saw the movie many times because my younger brother loved it v.v.. I think it's because Tarzan wears only a cloth which creeped me out O.o?).. Anyways, Clayton wasn't always the swiftest cookie by making it obvious that he wanted to do more then research on the gorillas, I don't see how Jane couldn't tell v_v.. And because once he gets into that final epic battle in the vines with Tarzan he cuts any random one to try and free himself, maybe he should have looked before he cut D:.. (Or atleast attempted to untangle his hands)..

Captain Hook- Captain Hook was an odd one, and it always seemed to surprise me how he fell for all of Peter Pans silly tricks x3... I mean Mr. Smee must have been apart of his crew for sometime so shouldn't he be able to tell whether or not it's really him talking to him?.. Oh and how he was afraid of that crocodile (Bless that crocodile it just made that movie x3), sure it'd be scary is a crocodile was nearby but all you have to do is avoid going near the water; you don't need to freak out and nearly take a heart attack each time XD... But basically, I believe he was sort of dumb because a boy who wears green spandex and wants to stay as a child for the rest of his life seems to be able to beat him fairly easy =P

But Pete does lean on the line of dumbest villain too >.>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.