Dreams?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sufris, Jan 4, 2011.

1. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

You really want me to share my dreams, *sigh* here we go..

So I'm in a cafeteria one day walking through the cafeteria. My friend runs up to me with a bag of water, worms, spiders, and scorpions. I started running (why was I running? It's just bugs..) and I see my band teacher on lunch duty (watches us at lunch.) I yell her name and say "Help!" and she disappeared. All of the sudden when I was running my band teacher appeared in front on me, grew taller than the cafeteria, ripped the roof off, and stepped on my friend.

I was in a car and a tornado was chasing after me, and somebody else was driving. All of the sudden I realized something, I'm dreaming. All of the sudden I looked at my dream as I look in real life, not as a third-person. I closed my eyes and pointed at the tornado, and it disappeared. I imagined clouds, and it was cloudy, no more rain or tornado. I jumped out of the car, willing myself to land safely. I imagined myself flying, and I was flying. I played in the world as I would with Sims, and I hated waking up for school that day.

I had a dream I was a fire bender (I shouldn't watch re-runs of Avatar the Last Airbender right before going to sleep) and I was fighting a battle with Katara and Aang. All of the sudden my fire stopped walking, and I jumped into a pit. I honestly knew I was dreaming, but it was too awesome, so I didn't want to admit it. I climbed out of the pit of lava and got my fire power back. I blew fire, and I felt like I woke up. I climbed out of bed, and fire still shot out of my hands. I woke up again. The same thing happened. Then I woke up again, got up, and did the fire motion, and no fire came out. I realized I was actually finally awake. Wow..I probably just looked really stupid was my first thought.

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

You guys are all so lucky. I barely ever remember any of my dreams, and when I do, it's usually just bits and pieces or just the general idea... =_=

3. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

Hm, well it's not hard to remember your dreams. Keep a journal next to your bed, or easibly accesable in your room. As soon as you wake up, write down what your can remember. Do this everynight, and with each time, your memory of dreams can be greatly improved. Maybe even help you lucid dream, if your lucky. ;)

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

...That's actually not a bad idea; I'll have to try it! *is suddenly very thoughtful* I've always wondered what it would be like to lucid dream... :3

5. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

If you have never lucid dreamed you need to. Right now.